I finally learned!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abohac

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looks like your all setup for the firewood buss. That some nice looking tools and equipment . Great pics and thanks for sharing.:greenchainsaw:
:cheers:

I finally learned how to post a picture. I'm having a ton of fun posting relatively simple minded crap on the computer. But I must admit I do enjoy seeing whateveryone else is doing in terms of pictures. Here a few.

Will I tell you,Them some good pics for just learning. And ya all look to just havin alot of fun! ...Peace .:cheers:

Abo,

Is that pix #12 of you cutting your J-red out of a bind? :clap: Cool pix and nice looking wood.:cheers:

Abo,

Is that pix #12 of you cutting your J-red out of a bind? :clap: Cool pix and nice looking wood.:cheers:

Great eyes. That's exactly what I'm doing. Would like to let someone else take the credit for the pinch but I did it. Had to walk about 300 yards and cary that Husky tank back with me. I put it in because anyone who's spent much time knows the deal.

if you use the
tags around your pic links (or just use the correct link in photobucket) we won't have to open your pics to see them...

but they were worth clicking on, nice setups

Great eyes. That's exactly what I'm doing. Would like to let someone else take the credit for the pinch but I did it. Had to walk about 300 yards and cary that Husky tank back with me. I put it in because anyone who's spent much time knows the deal.

Oh yep! We've all done it. I always wondered what the big deal was about having an outboard or inboard clutch on your saw. Until the day I had to leave a complete saw hanging in a tree versus a bar and chain. :cheers:

I finally learned how to post a picture. I'm having a ton of fun posting relatively simple minded crap on the computer. But I must admit I do enjoy seeing whateveryone else is doing in terms of pictures. Here a few.

I know, isn't it a great feeling! It took me forever to get a picture posted and then I learned how to post one so the pictures just appeared in the body of the message I thought that was the bees knees and had gave me hopes of running the world. But this week my wife introduced me to photobucket, This I am happy for, no more resizing pictures and having to crop them to meet the max file size. Now you all must suffer by looking at my useless crap instead of my family:clap: By the way nice looking outfit, again!:cheers:

if you use the
tags around your pic links (or just use the correct link in photobucket) we won't have to open your pics to see them...

but they were worth clicking on, nice setups

I did that a couple of times and thought that if guys wanted to see them they would click on them. I see now though doing it this way is a pain.

Back