I found a dead cat in a tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think tree workers are just not right in the head. :laugh: We found a squirrel that got hit with 7200V while we were trimming one day. We had this guy on the crew who was really jumpy, so we took the squirrel and zip-tied him to the reverse bar over the top of the in feed so he was staring at you when you feed brush. This guy comes toward the chipper and at about 5 feet away notices the rodent, screams like a girl and drops his brush. Turns and runs, still screaming like a girl. Hilarious. :clap:

I smell B.S^^^^^^^^:sucks:

Gotta love being called a liar over an anonymous(relatively) board. What the F do I have to gain by lying here? :rolleyes:

I think tree workers are just not right in the head. :laugh: We found a squirrel that got hit with 7200V while we were trimming one day. We had this guy on the crew who was really jumpy, so we took the squirrel and zip-tied him to the reverse bar over the top of the in feed so he was staring at you when you feed brush. This guy comes toward the chipper and at about 5 feet away notices the rodent, screams like a girl and drops his brush. Turns and runs, still screaming like a girl. Hilarious. :clap:

Reminds of something that happened at a powersports dealer I worked at. A mouse found its way into the showroom and was in the process of being herded back out when one of our salesmen came walking through the door. He threw his hands up and let out a high pitched shriek heard throughout the dealership as he reached out with his foot and stomped that poor mouse dead as could be!

(will) no bs here, I still laugh when I think about that!

I'm not a big fan of practical jokes, but that raht thar is funny! :D

Back