I got them back.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOGBEAR

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A short time ago I posted my saws were stolen, thanks to some good ole fashion nosin around on my part I found out that there were some other people across the branch from me that had some things stolen as well. Long story short they had an idea who it was, but they were scared of retaliation from his family if the sherriff was involved. Lucky for me I dont scare so easy so I went looking around his place and found my saws and everyone elses stuff. I called the sherriff and had him meet me there when the guy got home boy did he have a surprise. He got took to jail and I got my stuff back and so did the others without him knowing they were involved. But before he was taken away he told me that his family would pay me a visit and that nothing of mine would be safe, I told him to come ahead if he wanted to lose some of his family because the sherriff told me that if I caught any of the some much as even looking across the fence at my property to shoot first ask ? later. Sometimes things just work themselves out.

This guys whole family is like that. Thats the sad part, that and the fact that everyone around them lets them get away with stuff like that because their afraid of what might happen.

But before he was taken away he told me that his family would pay me a visit and that nothing of mine would be safe, I told him to come ahead if he wanted to lose some of his family because the sherriff told me that if I caught any of the some much as even looking across the fence at my property to shoot first ask ? later. Sometimes things just work themselves out.

This reminds me of what the four punks said who killed Markus Luttrell's dog DASY Here is what one of the punks said and Luttrell's response:
"When we get out, we're coming for you next. First it was your dog. It's going to be you next. You don't know who you're messin' with." That's when Marcus kind of snapped just a little bit and said to the Ranger, "Excuse me, ranger, do you know who I am?" He said, "Yes, sir, Mr. Luttrell, I do." He said, "You might want to explain to these punks because I could have killed them 600 different ways and if I wanted to kill you guys after what you would have done what you just did to my dog, I would have pulled you down into my basement and I would have tortured you for days and you wouldn't have died until you begged me for death. So before you start saying you're going to come after me, you better learn who you've just whose dog you just killed."

In case someone doesn't know who Luttrell is: he is the author of the book “Lone Survivor”, and survivor of the deadliest battle the U.S. Navy Seals have ever endured.

This guys whole family is like that. Thats the sad part, that and the fact that everyone around them lets them get away with stuff like that because their afraid of what might happen.

glad you got your stuff back. we got some around here like that too, they think their last name means they can do anything they like with no repercushings.

Glad for you. Nothing is worse than a thief, well maybe the guy in the White House right now.

Anyway prepare for the worst, expect the best.
At the least provocation from them get the County Prosecutor involved ASAP.

Get your carry permit. Keep it legal no matter what the ranger or law said. JMO.

Glad for you. Nothing is worse than a thief, well maybe the guy in the White House right now.

Anyway prepare for the worst, expect the best.
At the least provocation from them get the County Prosecutor involved ASAP.

Get your carry permit. Keep it legal no matter what the ranger or law said. JMO.

Trust me its good and leagal. So are alllllllll my guns.

...he told me that his family would pay me a visit and that nothing of mine would be safe, I told him to come ahead if he wanted to lose some of his family...

I heard that's the way y'all do things down south. ;)

Glad you got your stuff back, and that turd got taken to jail. I think it would be better to cut his right hand off, though.

I'm in Savannah, I've heard the 'Boro is a bit different place.

Watch your back for a bit.

Glad to hear you got your saws back! It's usually punks, cowards, or methheads that do crap like that. A couple of years ago some punks chucked rocks at my truck and broke the windshield and driver's window. It's the senseless stuff like that that makes my blood boil!!

When does he get out? Go Pick him Up! And on the way home Explain to him how your going to :censored: his:censored: sorry :censored: self and his :censored: :censored: family, Then Jab you finger into his temple and tell him to get out and pump your gas............ Damn, That theif thing really p's's me off.......:censored: :censored:er

Back