I have a new Baby!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sure is a nice catch! :) :blob5:

Lobo, according to a German chainsaw web, it was made from 1965, had 5,0 hp (ps), 2x 55 cm³ and weighted about 12 kg.

Thank you SawTroll, I thought it had much more power than that, sufficient power to be used for milling.

This saw has some issues, I got her to sing a bit, but she will need a bit of love and attention, before she use her trou voice, I almost cried when she burped the first times and when she got going..........

Mange said:
This saw has some issues, I got her to sing a bit, but she will need a bit of love and attention, before she use her trou voice, I almost cried when she burped the first times and when she got going..........

Hi Mange,

I just love the way you phrase things ! :)

Mange said:

Do we hear a father getting emotional here, just like he had his firstborn ? Wonder what your wife thinks about all this !!! :rolleyes:

I like this forum, If I repeat all her thoughts about the saws, I will join the Banned of brothers........

Yes, the spacer is as thick as the plates and attached to the rod that goes through all plates, and when the rod turns the crap is pouched out.

Mc Bob, give me a hand here, I can't get the words right!!!!!

Your on ya own here buddy, i'd post some pic's of my twin but i'm having trouble uploading and getting the links into place and working.
Proberly not the most powerful twin in exsistance but a nice sounding throb is the best way to describe the sound of the Twin, mine was only built to shut down the German works saw which it did sending Horst home with his tail between his legs.
At one stage i owned 3 of the Twins have a look at this link and see for your self.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/ozflea/611twin.html

Herr Mc Bob

Ok. I will give it a go again.

On the top cover there is a black knob, turn it any way you like and the rod turns.... OK that went well.

Then this rod runs through all of the disc's, and between each disk there is a plate attached to the rod, sweeping the space, the distance is the plate it self.... Now there is smoke coming out of my ears....... :Eye: :Eye:

Did that make sense to anyone???? :dizzy:

But to grab the knob and twist makes the lady breath a bit heavy.... Easier, like a kind of petting, then you take a steady hold of the starter rope and pull. Not with too much force...................

See Scott, do you see what happened, I got another brain fart, trying to explain......
Ah never mind, It will never be constructed again anyway.

Little fun is allowed right ;)

Mange said:
See Scott, do you see what happened, I got another brain fart, trying to explain......
Ah never mind, It will never be constructed again anyway.

Little fun is allowed right ;)

Mange, with all due respect, many times you are really funny, I enjoy a good joke, and reading your posts. :)

Back