I know I bought a tube of Motoseal, so why can't I find it!?!? EDIT: Found!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many good posts for me to quote but I found it!!! Oh, and how did you know my workspaces are messy? Well, really just badly disorganized.

Speaking of, I washed my car yesterday and it poured today...

I pulled the seals out of the plastic baggies they came in from the parts supplier and they have a little rust on the metal part. Can I clean that off with really fine steel wool?

Too many good posts for me to quote but I found it!!! Oh, and how did you know my workspaces are messy? Well, really just badly disorganized.

Speaking of, I washed my car yesterday and it poured today...

I pulled the seals out of the plastic baggies they came in from the parts supplier and they have a little rust on the metal part. Can I clean that off with really fine steel wool?
Blow of the metal fibers with air after you do that.

In AUS. it's called C.R.A.F.T. Disease, quite common as you get older !

(Can't Remember A ............................) I think you can work it out....lol :)

Well, lost the same stupid tube AGAIN. So I went and bought a new one. Sigh.
Murphys law at work! I recently bought a new tube of Hondabond and the saw ripped it wide open on the workbench with the bumper spike! I had the old one over a year and the new one gets fubared in 5 minutes! Just like when I put new chains on all the saws and I keep hitting metal! New teeth on the stump grinder will 100 percent guarantee I hit concrete on the first stump I grind in under a minute or two!

Latest posts

Back