I need a 361 rear handle....any ideas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is broken off the saw as if someone took a hacksawbust behind the air cleaner and cut through the top and bottom......operator error. Something about a 40 foot drop to the frozen ground. Sad part is I tie my yellow strap to the 192 (usually) but was just making one cut with the 361 and didn't use it then I dropped it. I would buy it new or used. I also need the little parts that make up the throttle. Thanks.

You will probably need to goto your stihl dealer to get the rear handle. I am betting it will be about $200 bucks. Cooked saws or parts for this model are rare on ebay. You might try posting down in chainsaw to see if anyone knows of a cheap fix/has a handle. Good luck.

that's it? nice and broken in.

it would be easier to fix than sell.seems silly to me.unless you have to have a new one.you could wait for the MS362.there were 8 here last week.

You will probably need to goto your stihl dealer to get the rear handle. I am betting it will be about $200 bucks. Cooked saws or parts for this model are rare on ebay. You might try posting down in chainsaw to see if anyone knows of a cheap fix/has a handle. Good luck.
:agree2: is the 360 the same hadle as the 361?

Last edited:
It is broken off the saw as if someone took a hacksawbust behind the air cleaner and cut through the top and bottom......operator error. Something about a 40 foot drop to the frozen ground. Sad part is I tie my yellow strap to the 192 (usually) but was just making one cut with the 361 and didn't use it then I dropped it. I would buy it new or used. I also need the little parts that make up the throttle. Thanks.

Hey Garfield I'm pretty sure someone broke a 361 or 362. I saw it in either Arborist 101 or Home Owner Help forums. I just took a quick look. I posted on it so you might be able to find it searching my posts. I'm a bit busy at the moment but if you've not seen this by the time I get home I'll check for you.

Latest posts

Back