• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy I need a working Homelite SDC carburetor.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Str8six

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am in need of a good working Walbro SDC carb for my XL 12 project. I tore down the one on it but there are some things I saw I didn't like on the body of it. It would be nice to get one that was on a known running saw. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

I'm scared of buying a used one and find out the inside is corroded like the one i had. The aluminum body was so corroded inside there was no way to make it seal. Is this common or did i just get the one in a million freaks? I know the history of this saw from new until now and outside of sitting for the last ten years or so i can't figure out where the corrosion came into play.

Hey there duke, would you happen to have a rebuild kit for a sdc carb? I lucked up with a friend here local and got a complete parts saw. The carb is not corroded but will for sure need a complete kit. I need Welch plugs and all!

Latest posts

Back