I now have a SON!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Can ya' cut wood bleery eyed? Cause you're gonna have to. There will come a time when you have to very carefully choose the words you say to him, if you do it right he will always be on your side. It's the hardest job in the world, also the best. Congrats! DW

Congratulations !! My fourth was just born on the 22nd, second boy. I have had four in under 5 years, hope you have gotten your naps in.

I have a 4 2 1 year old and one on the way... my oldest asks seems like every day when can he run my saw, he knows the husqvarna, stihl and hates the mac cause it's so freaking loud...

Congrats on the son! No boys for me (yet,) so I have to will my saws to the AS community.... Nobody cares if you put a thread like this in the open forum. I have shared some of my best and worst times here. They like to keep it mostly on topic, and not about the latest deals on knock-off purses or aluminum socket sets available from the orient.

Congrats on your new son. It wont take long before your son will be sitting on your lap. He will be asking you to watch chainsaw videos on You Tube and AS. I know because my two sons the 3 year old and the nearly 2 year old both do it to me. My 3 year old is in my avatar.

Congrats to you and your family! I have 2 boys that are 3 and 5 years old (and 5 girls). Boys are alot of fun but can be the most challenging.

Congratulations Brother!

A brand-new future woodcutter joins yer family!
I like "Hunter" too, i have a great-nephew with that name (he's 5, and a great kid!)
My youngest is in the Army...so it's been a while since diaper-days at the Bounty Hunter ranch...but we are waiting for grandkids!

Good luck, best to ya and yer missus, and take good care of your new little family! :msp_thumbup:

Back