I pulled a 16 hour all nughter last nught.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I cut and split 2 8x16 foot trailers and one 4x8 trailer, loaded them to the brim, then stacked all of it. this morning 3 and a half cords. My ass is beat. But night shift with temps in the 80's was better then the day heat of over 100+ with a heat index of 111* Then this morning I dragged up about 3 more cords for cutting this evening and will do it all over again. Why am I cutting wood in the middle of summer? So Ili have plenty of seasoned wood come fall and winter. So tell me about my white privilege again. .I'm so tired I can't even spell correctly. lol

Nice Job! I won't even get into your second to last sentence, I have quit watching the news because its too upsetting. Glad your getting some wood ready anyway! Pictures would be appreciated!

I cut and split 2 8x16 foot trailers and one 4x8 trailer, loaded them to the brim, then stacked all of it. this morning 3 and a half cords. My ass is beat. But night shift with temps in the 80's was better then the day heat of over 100+ with a heat index of 111* Then this morning I dragged up about 3 more cords for cutting this evening and will do it all over again. Why am I cutting wood in the middle of summer? So Ili have plenty of seasoned wood come fall and winter. So tell me about my white privilege again. .I'm so tired I can't even spell correctly. lol

What the heck are you complaining about. I can not have never been able to spell just not in my DNA. You have been running a great business with customers and all any yet complaining about being up all night. For many years I changed my scheduling all around so as to miss the scales and DOT. Many scales would close between 12 AM and two AM so that is when I went through. And was alway easier to haul at night being cool. I would find a shady turn out and sleep the day away. I hope you have an even better year this year with more customers. It seems like there are so many people sitting on their rear hoping they do not have to go to work while those that have been getting as much work done as possible are light years ahead. Thanks

ah! we see that your just to "lazy to sleep" !! hard work, is easier then trying to wake up with coffee??? lol

I work repairing equipment and do 12 hours continental rotating shifts at my "day" job, so I do the 16 hour day thing and have been for tens of years now.
Don't ever complain about having work, some these days have none.
Good luck with the wood cutting but it has nothing to do with privileges of which we have many here in North America.

Back