I quit drinking beer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya know, I didn't really start this thread as a form of AA. In fact, if you can't curb yerself then that is your problem and I certainly ain't gonna make it mine.
This was just a comment on how awesome a couple of freezing cold beers feel on the back of yer neck after work. And by the way, I got the stuff down to 29. But only a couple cause that stuff is about as dangerous as tree work so good luck with it if you need it.:cheers:

Milwaukee's Beast Ice.

Just sayin'...

I pull into the drive through, I say " What's good here ?!!"
I did a taste test with some friends., they had some Sam Adams BS and I had some Pabst. Lets just say the colder the better cause those wacktoons couldn't tell the difference either.
I had a house in Tucson, I ran into a couple of girls who turned out to be strippers. I needed someone to share the rent so they moved in. The first night 50 people came down the road with kegs on their shoulders.
One dull night I went out for beer, they said " Bud" , but the budget called for Piels. They cried, I said " if you don't differentiate what penis goes in yer mouth why should you with the beer?"
I guess for them it was status quo but I am an upstanding kind of guy and wouldn't let my dog #### em.
And thanks for the " heads up" I will be purchasing the finest case of that stuff tommorow:cheers:

Last edited:
Haven't had a beer in .... let's see ... I think it was Wednesday. Right now I'm drinking a little Turkey 101 before dinner to see if I can't kill off this sore throat I feel coming on before it's fully incubated. We'll see if it works. Tomorrow I'll either be sick or I won't. If not, I've found the cure-all!

Mix it with honey and lemon... that's a fact Jack.

LOL I hear ya. Ill stick to Budweiser. That Clydesdale piss aint to bad.

My whole thing is that it really don't matter if its Bud or Shlitz or even the most expensive, it just has be be very, very cold. And if you are getting drunk off of beer I have to tell you there is liquer.

My whole thing is that it really don't matter if its Bud or Shlitz or even the most expensive, it just has be be very, very cold. And if you are getting drunk off of beer I have to tell you there is liquer.

That red stag by jim beam is pretty good, Or white label george ####els is my 2nd pick.

Latest posts

Back