I ran a 575...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David B said:
OK, I have to ask. whay does rah always yell?!!!!!! :confused: :dizzy: :D

skwerl said:
It's not 6 exclaimation points, it's always THREE!!!

Rich has done the 3 exclaimation points thing for so many years that I'm not sure he could type without adding them. He doesn't mean to yell, he just doesn't realize he's yelling. :laugh:

I just noticed this!!!

Brian is right!!!

It has never been brought to my attention that 3 exclamation points was considered yelling..............only caps!!!

Since it is the holidays and I don't want to get Daves undies all bunched up I will resort to only one!

Hey Rich,

Ya gotta consider that David B is one of those laid back SoCal dudes that gets up tight when one of us loud mouths from the Edgy East starts spouting off. It`s just a cultural thing.

:D

Eh....sumpin' like that, maybe.

I like to spell, and "grammarize" correctly, unless i deliberately do otherwise for fun (or pure laziness). I do not, however see the need to be rude, put down, or make myself look better than those of us who were not blessed with the schooling or natural knack for perfect spelling, etc. as some of the more edumacated fellers seem to like to do.

David B said:
Eh....sumpin' like that, maybe.

I like to spell, and "grammarize" correctly, unless i deliberately do otherwise for fun (or pure laziness). I do not, however see the need to be rude, put down, or make myself look better than those of us who were not blessed with the schooling or natural knack for perfect spelling, etc. as some of the more edumacated fellers seem to like to do.

Uh, isn`t that grammaticize? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Latest posts

Back