I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's over two hours from me, so as much I'd like to, I really can't. I know there's at least a few members from NH here.

Step mang:msp_wink: I drove over that to get the MS880 go for it. IN the time it was posted you would be back on your way home with it:msp_w00t:

Step mang:msp_wink: I drove over that to get the MS880 go for it. IN the time it was posted you would be back on your way home with it:msp_w00t:

I do it without thinking for an 880. For the 111s, it'd definitely be worth it, as that mill setup is around $300 alone, but it's nothing I NEED, ya know? I would like to see someone here get it for sure.

Regarding 111s's on mills, I was in a shop a few weeks back, and saw a mill with two of them attached to a double-ended bar. A nice sight.

I do it without thinking for an 880. For the 111s, it'd definitely be worth it, as that mill setup is around $300 alone, but it's nothing I NEED, ya know? I would like to see someone here get it for sure.

Regarding 111s's on mills, I was in a shop a few weeks back, and saw a mill with two of them attached to a double-ended bar. A nice sight.

INTERVENTION

Since when do you need to justify anything on this site?

Now I'm looking for a nice planer

9u8yru8a.jpg

Latest posts

Back