I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a pile of saws here...I could potentially use the 385xp/390 as parts saws, but this guy only wants to do local..... anyone local?
Sounds like a pleasant fellow to deal with. "THESE ARE NOT JUNK SAWS YES THEY NEED WORK BUT FIXED BRING DOUBLE WHAT IM ASKING! AND KEEP IN MIND THE LAST 2 ARE STILL CURRENT PRODUCTION MODLES WITH ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED TO FIX THEM minus the gasket here or there . SO DONT CRY ME THE BLUES ITS TOO HIGH FOR USED > IF IT IS BYE BYE GO FIND ONE CHEAPER ELSEWHERE"

Aside from the ALL CAPS did he even list a price? I don't see it.

Philbert

Here's a chuckle for you, read the description:
Post it here as it will be gone soon:

"Hello, You are bidding on a used chain saw. This saw came from a state agency and it is worn out. If, when you receive it, it starts for you, please return it. If it won't start, but you are able to fix it, please return it. If it won't start, but there are good usable parts on it, please return it. Please keep this saw only if it is complete and unadulterated junk. There now! Surely you can't be disappointed with this saw. The engine is not locked up. God Bless and happy bidding!"

Philbert

Latest posts

Back