I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pile of saws you got for sale over there. Told my buddy to buy your 290/390 farmboss. Guess he hasn't got around to it.

I am OK with shipping to AS or Saw hog s regulars but not so much to newbys. Unless a new fella has a 'godfather' on here.

Really don't want to let some go but there has to be a limit. Just ask Blondie (boss lady).

IMG_0576.JPG

By its nature anything in this thread that is more than a month or two old is pretty much useless.
There are two kinds of posts to this thread:

1. The 'Act Quick': someone just listed a rare, unicorn type saw; or somebody does not realize what he has and is selling a $1,000 saw for $5 type posts.

and

2. The 'What a Dumba$$': someone thinks that their walnut bark is worth $1 million; or 'Free Firewood (take my pine cones, grow some trees, wait 20 years . . . .) type posts.

The first are mostly time sensitive, and the links disappear quickly. The latter can have some humor or educational value for some time ***If the A.S. Member Posts a Screen Shot of the Ad for Others to See After the Original eBay or CL Listing is Pulled***

Philbert

HASQVARNA 2101 XP CHAIN SAW - $150 (SO. IN.)
00L0L_geH6TKsz69e_600x450.jpg

I HAVE A HASQVARNA 2101 XP CHAIN SAW FOR SALE, IT NEEDS A JUG - PISTON & RINGS IT WILL RU A MASSIVE BAR. CALL 812-TWO46-3500 IF NO ANSWER CALL 502-FOUR07-9376 NO TEXT OR EMAILS

http://louisville.craigslist.org/grd/4925771819.html

Latest posts

Back