I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen a lot of NOS mac and homie parts on ebay! Kinda wish I had one! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fellow is either very shrewd, or stupid. I haven't made my final decision as of yet.....

http://fayar.craigslist.org/pts/1566284265.html

:jawdrop:

Well yes, I have a friend who runs his 4X4 on bio-diesel he makes from used cooking oil.
+ he uses the glycerin by-product to heat a large space.
So here you can pay for used cooking oil AND save money on car gas and heating oil...
btw, he built his glycerin burner himself, with a used water heating tanj and an old kitchen vent if I remember right...

SA

Well yes, I have a friend who runs his 4X4 on bio-diesel he makes from used cooking oil.
+ he uses the glycerin by-product to heat a large space.
So here you can pay for used cooking oil AND save money on car gas and heating oil...
btw, he built his glycerin burner himself, with a used water heating tanj and an old kitchen vent if I remember right...

SA

Yeah. If it had said used cooking oil, I could see the biodiesel angle. I know they are prosecuting thefts of used cooking oil around here these days. But I have never heard of any individuals cooking any biodiesel out of used motor oil, which is what he's trying to sell. But mainly, the point I was driving at (On a chainsaw website) was using used motor oil as a 2 cycle oil mix for your chainsaw, or from using used motor oil as bar oil.

Looks in decent condition.............

http://burlington.craigslist.org/tls/1566337887.html

email this posting to a friend vermont craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
STIHL 090 CHAINSAW 137CC MONSTER - $800 (white river jct vt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-23, 3:56AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice used Stihl 090 137cc power head . will run up to an 84" bar . one owner saw. runs great. 800.00 call 802 295 6217

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1566337887

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

Chicago Craigslist

Ok who jumped on this?

"I have for sale a Stihl MS460 Chainsaw with a 28" bar and extra chain. Used 1 day, paid $1071.00.

Brand new condition. $550.00 or make me an offer. Rob 630-779-XXXX between 8a-8p."

I called this morning and he already sold it for $500.

Back