I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be against the rules to call some one out in a negative connotation?
In the chainsaw forum threads or stickys.

I can't say for sure. Maybe he got it that way and didn't notice.
Whatever. It turned out to be a good deal anyway.

Here's another one. Could be a good deal for you too.

066 beware.....

http://hartford.craigslist.org/tls/1645408561.html

This guy is a THEIF.
If you go back through many of the 066 posts on craigslist, they all lead back to this guy. Very similar story in all posts. Don't know what to do to catch him, maybe one of you do? pg. 182 #2730, 192 #3020.Hhe's had several other ads in other states. Even spoke to 2 other members on here who sent him money or paypal, but never heard results, other than there was no saw.

I guess by now everybody's noticed that Ebay has raised the fees again. Ebay sent me an email today telling me that it was a great deal for sellers. They lowered the insertion fees for the items I generally sell by 10 cents and raised the final value fee from around 6 1/2 percent or something like that to 9 percent! Postage went up this year too so this may be my last year for ebay unless the lower volume of sales forces them to lower them again.

Does anyone know where to get "blades" for chainsaws at? I have bought a assload of chains but have never been able to locate any "blades" Please help me!!!:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: Steve:hmm3grin2orange:

Back