I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attachment.php

It is missing the air cleaner cover.

Bar Length: 19 inches

Model No. 91760029

Serial No. 908916

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/for/1719750868.html

Sachs Dolmar KMS-4 - $1200 (Fairhaven)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-01, 12:38PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KMS-4 rotary engine chainsaw
original documentation
very lightly used
original owner
price is firm.

leave a phone number, email replies without a phone number will not be answered.
serious inquiries only

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1719750868

Nice 056 super with a reasonable BIN......Ebay Link

From the ebay page:

Q: what the compression of this saw, and 4 to 7 pulls is a lot, compression valve installed? year of saw?
A: Since this model came out in the early 80's, I would assume it's got to be nearing 30 years. No compression valve.Sorry about the 4 to 7 pulls, its a used saw. It takes over 40 seconds to hit the floor when holding the pull rope but I don't know compression since I don't have a working tester anymore.

Mine starts in 3 pulls with choke, then 2 pulls choke off, thats 5 pulls, then one yank when warm. I thought that was normal :confused:. It cuts like a SOB

This description has to be pasted here b4 it is taken off ebay

Is this guy selling a bar, or proving his manhood??

Ebay Link

Quote:
me & my dad used this bar to cut down cottonwood trees 4' to 8' diameter with a 50' to 100' top spread. we did 5 trees used a skider to help pull over then we cut into 20" thick slabs split & burned in our fireplace the first one i split by hand took three very long years than dad built a spliter.i dont split wood any more . have pics to prove the first one
Unquote

Tears in my eyes etc...

SA

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/for/1719750868.html

Sachs Dolmar KMS-4 - $1200 (Fairhaven)

Date: 2010-05-01, 12:38PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

KMS-4 rotary engine chainsaw
original documentation
very lightly used
original owner
price is firm.

leave a phone number, email replies without a phone number will not be answered.
serious inquiries only

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1719750868

attachment.php

Wow...

GT...

I must say, you are the Gestapo/ Custodial Engineer of this post.... Good job!!:cheers::cheers:

Nice and clean, and makes it more of a resource/funny...

J

This is funny....

Ebay Link

attachment.php

Here we have a set of three Gi Joes ready and willing to take on the though assignments. Three guys in this lot, with clothes and equipment. 1st we have a brown haired Man of Action with yellow jumpsuit, good Short Black Boots, a Rescue belt with axe, flashlight and rescue oxygen tank. He also has a white Chain Saw, His Hair is excellent and his body is in very good condition with all his fingers and toes. The Second figherfighter has Red Hair and beard, with a somewhat dirty working under pressure face. He has a good body with all fingers and toes but some bad spots on the hair. His orange jumpsuit has some fading and stains, His helmet is yellow with white stripe, his Chain Saw is yellow. (From raging river set I think), He has short Black Boots in OK shape. This guy has a shovel too. The 3rd Guy Has Red hair and beard with excellent hair and beard, his nose is a little rubbed down, He has a yellow smoke jumpers jumpsuit with light stains and soiling. He has very good black boots. His Chain Saw is white and is missing the front handle, His tool belt is complete with Axe, Flashlight, Pliers (half of front tip is missing), and a silver do-hicky. His body is clean and poses great. Yellow helmet. All the figures pose excellent with the exception of one was a bit loose at the knee joint, I think two of the guys have quite clean bodies and the third guy isn't really bad either. All the jumpsuits have working zippers and do not have tears. Overall they look like a team that is in the field working with pretty nice accessories. Not mint but not junky either. Shipping will be $12 Priority mail. All Hasbro Items.Thanks for checking this firefighting team out, peter

GT...

I must say, you are the Gestapo/ Custodial Engineer of this post.... Good job!!:cheers::cheers:

Nice and clean, and makes it more of a resource/funny...

J

Happy to help. I'm always disappointed when I look at an old post referring to a CL/eBay sale that is no longer visible. Rather than whine about it, I thought I'd do my little part to help future viewers.

We'll see how long it takes for me to lose interest.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Happy to help. I'm always disappointed when I look at an old post referring to a CL/eBay sale that is no longer visible. Rather than whine about it, I thought I'd do my little part to help future viewers.

We'll see how long it takes for me to loose interest.
attachment.php

Well...hopefully others will 'get it' and take the extra 1-2 minutes to save a picture and attach to their post....anyway...

Did anyone see the 262xp that brought $510 on ebay today? Nice looking saw but thats a hefty price.

Back