I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaws for sale

Craiglist hunting again...what's everyone think
Stihl 029
Poulan 2800 (can't find a 2800 on Acres)
Tanaka 320 top handle
Craftsman 3.3
All well used none in good running condition and from a landscape company. 30 bucks a piece.

Plans for a time machine for sale - $1 (Sioux City)

http://siouxcity.craigslist.org/for/1113606728.html

I have some plans that I have been working on for the past few years to build a time machine. According to my calcuations it should work. Lately I have been sick and I'm not able to build it. The only thing that I ask is that when you get the time machine built is that you go back to October 17, 1976 at 1:27 P.M. and just tell me "DON'T DO IT!!!". I will know what that means.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1113606728

http://siouxcity.craigslist.org/for/1113606728.html

I have some plans that I have been working on for the past few years to build a time machine. According to my calcuations it should work. Lately I have been sick and I'm not able to build it. The only thing that I ask is that when you get the time machine built is that you go back to October 17, 1976 at 1:27 P.M. and just tell me "DON'T DO IT!!!". I will know what that means.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1113606728

That is hilarious! I'm guessing he's going through a divorce and that was 3 minutes before his wedding! (Either that or he was going to light a cigarette while washing chainsaw parts in a bucket of gasoline). Gotta love craigslist!

http://albany.craigslist.org/grd/1111970041.html

If I was ANYWHERE near NY right now, I would be all over this one....

My timing and luck (for once) were perfect. I searched CL exactly at the same time the guy posted it. He said the phone rang almost immediately. I told him I would meet him immediately but he said he'd it was considered sold and he'd meet me the following afternoon. What's even better is he lives about 50 miles from me but he was going to his mother's house which was only about 10 miles away.

The saw is in great shape. He said he got about 15 calls during the day with guys offering him more and begging but he was a straight up guy and kept his promise. I like my 310 and it's been nothing but good to me but this is a nice step up...here it is.

attachment.php

My timing and luck (for once) were perfect. I searched CL exactly at the same time the guy posted it. He said the phone rang almost immediately. I told him I would meet him immediately but he said he'd it was considered sold and he'd meet me the following afternoon. What's even better is he lives about 50 miles from me but he was going to his mother's house which was only about 10 miles away.

The saw is in great shape. He said he got about 15 calls during the day with guys offering him more and begging but he was a straight up guy and kept his promise. I like my 310 and it's been nothing but good to me but this is a nice step up...here it is.

how much did you get it for?

Back