I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/atq/1951327592.html

A two-man Combat Engineer chainsaw from WW2 (1942 dated). I'm selling the chainsaw for $300.00 or best offer.The motor is a 16 HP Mercury engine. Included with the chainsaw is the original shipping crate with appropriate WW2 markings. The chainsaw is not currently running but is in good condition and a good candidate for restoration.

Looks interesting, anyway.

Now that is a saw! If I had the money I would be taking a trip this week, I have family in that area anyway.

Good to hear. The old Druzhba saws are showing up over here quite often lately. It took awhile but they are appearing out of the woodwork now.

Bill

Wayne S had just let one of his NIB's go on a trade. Years ago some collectors got together
and brought in a container load of saws from europe.

Not sure how many NIB druzbas were there but it was a stack.

I think wayne must have got a bunch because a few stihl dealers near me have nos druzbas on display.

Stihly Dan

Stihl Chainsaw MS660 - $470 (Sonora CA)
Date: 2010-09-14, 12:46AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Excellent running Stihl MS660 chainsaw with 32" bar & full wrap handle. Can't get any better than this bad boy! *please do not e-mail me* Call me at 209-532-4616. Thanks.

S/d 166

Sachs/Dolmar 166 Chainsaw W/42" bar - $700 (Carmichael,Ca.95608)
Date: 2010-09-13, 12:58PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Highly sought after Sachs Dolmar 166 w/42" bar and chain
This is one of the biggest cubic inch saws on the planet. Very rare and hard to find!!
This saw runs great and needs nothing. This saw is not for the faint of cutters.
700.00 Price is not negotiable. John 916-670-8725

Back