I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay 395xp

Not that it matters but I had a guy on ebay last night offer me a brand new 395xp with a 28" bar and chain for $935.00 shipping included.....I thinks thats a pretty good darn deal......

That's a good price on it if it was a strato. I went to the husky dealer up where I'm working a little while ago and they had a 09 372 sitting there for $820. The woman behind the counter said 10% of any saw there so it could be had for around $740 without even haggling. They've had a 385 with a 36" bar for $919 for over 2 years. I guess it could be got for low $800s probably since it's been there so long.

That's a good price on it if it was a strato. I went to the husky dealer up where I'm working a little while ago and they had a 09 372 sitting there for $820. The woman behind the counter said 10% of any saw there so it could be had for around $740 without even haggling. They've had a 385 with a 36" bar for $919 for over 2 years. I guess it could be got for low $800s probably since it's been there so long.

Hey man, your supposed to be welding right now!:)

No I need to be sleeping. They switched me from days to nights. I go in at 6 pm tonight for 12 hours for about a week.

Seller said it was a 2010 production date so I assumed it was an X Torq model and passed. Anyhow, someone got a great deal.

i didn't see anything about a production date in the listing.

i saw a 372xp w/24" B&C for $719 a couple of weeks ago......probably could get it under $700 OTD with a little luck.

Don, ya outta check out that 395 on evil bay......:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Bro, if I had even the slightest need for a saw that large, I might look.

Really, the 357 is the largest saw I Want, but would rather run the 346 :popcorn:

My chainsaw want list is very focused and narrow, :cheers:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/grd/1941619430.html

I have a RARE LOMBARD CHAIN SAW , Rare because you don't see one in this good of Cond. everyday. Looks and Run's as close to New as your going to find , POWERFUL , RUN'S GREAT ! NOT' ALL BEAT UP OR EVEN SCRATCHED UP. Somehow this saw has been used VARY LITTLE. The Paint hasn't even Burn all the way off of the Muffler yet. You can Easily make your money back with 3 or 4 Load's of wood or keep it as a Collector's Peice. I'm FIRM on the Price. $150.00 CASH ONLY ! Just off of I-95 and Exit 130 in Fredericksburg Va. , SERIOUS CALLER'S ONLY PLEASE. 540-272-9862

Looks like he's getting desperate. Nobody interested?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/grd/1968918514.html

I have a RARE LOMBARD CHAIN SAW , Rare because you don't see one in this good of Cond. everyday. Looks and Run's as close to New as your going to find , POWERFUL , RUN'S GREAT ! NOT' ALL BEAT UP OR EVEN SCRATCHED UP. Somehow this saw has been used Very Little. The Paint hasn't even Burn all the way off of the Muffler yet. You can Easily make your money back with 3 or 4 Load's of wood or keep it as a Collector's Peice. I've Redused the price for fast sale from $150.00 to. $125.00 If you can find a Better Saw for the Money by all mean's buy it. CASH ONLY ! Just off of I-95 and Exit 130 in Fredericksburg Va. , SERIOUS CALLER'S ONLY PLEASE. 540-272-9862

So what's the story? Are these things junk?

Latest posts

Back