I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orline (?) $5

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/for/2065062520.html

This is an older model 14" gas chainsaw which has not been started in a long time. It needs work to run, or it could be used for parts. I have the owner's manual. It has no spark plug. See pix. Price is $5.00. 845 338 2057.

3n33p63o95V55O65P0abh3931f8b2fca0120e.jpg

3kb3m83p45O05T35R3abhd54165ee208b102d.jpg

Poulan

http://reading.craigslist.org/grd/2051447652.html

Poulan 16" Chainsaw - $100 (Sinking Spring)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-11-09, 5:02PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chainsaw was barely used. Runs great and starts right up. Model # 2150. $100.00 obo.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

David Bradley

http://reading.craigslist.org/atq/2037308571.html

David Bradley Chainsaw - $75 (mohnton)

Date: 2010-11-01, 6:50PM EDT

For sale is my grandfather's David Bradley chainsaw. It's got rust on it as it has been barn kept for the past 20 years. The bar and chain are rusty but they can be wire brushed and painted. Haven't tried to start it but the oiler works and everything is intact. This would make an awesome discussion piece but I wouldn't consider it an everyday cutter. I have the owners manual that came with it also. Any reasonable offers will be considered. This si sold as-is.

Stihl 046

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/2066147455.html

Stihl MS 046 Chainsaw - $550 (Warminster)

Date: 2010-11-17, 6:46PM EST

For sale is a Stihl MS 046 chainsaw. This unit has a fresh tune up, and runs and operates as it should and has plenty of power. This saw come with your choice of a 20" or 24" 3/8 bar and chain.
This unit is sold as is with no warranty stated or implied.
Thank you

Jonsered

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/2061071608.html

chainsaw for sale - $500 (audubon)

Date: 2010-11-15, 9:31AM EST

32 in jonsenred with 2 extra chains- good condition- call or text Rich 610 331 5770

1967 Craftsman Chainsaw 26" - $225 (Westtown Pa)

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/2046201400.html

1967 Craftsman Chainsaw 26" - $225 (Westtown Pa)

Date: 2010-11-06, 5:51PM EDT

Vintage 1967 Craftsman Chainsaw for sale. I found it in Unionville in an old barn. We were hired for a cleanout and stumbled upon this rare find!

It starts and runs. It comes complete with the original bar and chain, carrying case, manual and tools for sharpening. It is in prestine condition for a 43 year old saw.

If you are craftsman enthusiast or chainsaw buff, here is a great opportunity to own a vinatge tool. Thanks for looking!

Dear b200driver,

The elevated breather forces more air down faster creating more air flow and power. thanks

- bowmaster-saws

Do I go any further with this, or have I already had my fun????

You gotta keep going with this, if only for us:cheers:

Ok

Dear bowmaster-saws,

Do they make those for all saws? I just bought a McCulloch MAC CAT 320 at a yard sale. I would like to get it running faster. Can you sell me a ram air for my MAC saw? I was looking for a bigger saw, and that's how I found your auction. Maybe I just need a better intake for the one I have? I would like to beat my buddy with a Husky 288. Mine is a 320 so it should be faster already.

- b200driver

This is what I got back. Rats, he makes a little sense...

Dear b200driver,

No,I have only got 2 of these ram air saws. I am not a Mac man but I do know that a Husky 288 is one of my favorite muscle saws and you are going to have to do much better than that Mac 320 to keep up with him. You would have to be running a 100cc saw to shame that 288. They are bad to the bone.

- bowmaster-saws

Ok

Dear bowmaster-saws,

Do they make those for all saws? I just bought a McCulloch MAC CAT 320 at a yard sale. I would like to get it running faster. Can you sell me a ram air for my MAC saw? I was looking for a bigger saw, and that's how I found your auction. Maybe I just need a better intake for the one I have? I would like to beat my buddy with a Husky 288. Mine is a 320 so it should be faster already.

- b200driver

Dear b200driver,

No,I have only got 2 of these ram air saws. I am not a Mac man but I do know that a Husky 288 is one of my favorite muscle saws and you are going to have to do much better than that Mac 320 to keep up with him. You would have to be running a 100cc saw to shame that 288. They are bad to the bone.

- bowmaster-saws

LMAO!!!

Mine is a 320 so it should be faster already.

Tim...too awesome. good work.

J

Ok

Dear bowmaster-saws,

- b200driver

Dear b200driver,

- bowmaster-saws
Tell him yours has a NOS system

If I lived near Woosta i'd be awl ova dat.

HEY MADRONE!! easy on the locals, aye? you talkin' to me?? :poke:

The more education you have In my honest experience) helps the BAHSTIN accent subside,,, or living AWAY from the City...

I'm on it!! 30 min from there... I've been working on it since 9am.... missed it LAST night :angry:

just waitin for a return email...

I'm on it!! 30 min from there... I've been working on it since 9am.... missed it LAST night :angry:

just waitin for a return email...
I've been on it since 8am. LOL. I won't be down there until tomorrow night, though. Hopefully one of us can get it.

Latest posts

Back