I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is 262xp on Ebay with a buy it now of $699, maybe if it was NOS.

There is 262xp on Ebay with a buy it now of $699, maybe if it was NOS.

There's a guy locally trying to sell a used one for $500 with a 18, 24 and 28" bar, with a chain for each... :dizzy:

if that poor saw was run with a 28" bar...it may LOOK NICE, but had to have been worked HARD.

in his defense, it does look really nice.

J

Looks like that same saw was sold before back in October?

Here is the item number, same pics.

As the seller plainly said.
What kind of a fool takes a return on a ebay sale after six weeks?

Up for auction is a Stihl 064 Chainsaw. This does not come with a bar or chain. I previously sold this saw to ebay user firemanpig, he kept it for 42 days and then returned it to me in much different condition than I sent it to him. I now am relisting it as a fixer upper or parts saw.

here's a 066 stihl that needs a piston and cylinder thats right up the road from me i will shipp it to anyone that wants it. he's wanting 250.00 for it and it has a almost new 24in bar and chain on it

066 sthil chain saw

Homelite 1130g $600 in portland

This is a Homelite 1130G chainsaw. This saw is a legend among vintage chainsaws. It comes with a 50" cannon bar and a brand new chisel tooth chain. This saw runs great and would be a great addition to your collection. This saw is not for the inexperienced. If you have any questions email me or call me @ 503-970-7816

Mac double eagle 80, Location: vancouver

Mac double eagle 80, 3 ft. bar. saw is in very good cond. w/low hrs. maybe as much as 10 hrs. that I know of.
saw was setting for 5 yrs and started w/5 pulls. I don't cut big trees, so no use for it.
anyone looking for a saw this big might have one to trade that I could use, preferably a stihl. 20 - 24 in. bar.

thx 4 lookin Doug @ 360-600-2586

084 Sthil Chainsaw $600 Washougal, WA

084 Sthil Chainsaw with 36", 42", and 50" bars with lots of chain for each. Like brand new. Saw is in perfect condition. Call 360-980-6851. Sorry no pictures camera and computer is not compatible

Back