I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chainsaw lot - $75 - Canton, Mi

five for one price,three craftsman,two mccullough.I have not ran any of them this year,selling "as is". PRICE IS FIRM CLICK THIS LINK FOR PHONE #

3n43m83ob5O45Z45R1b329713cab51e7d16c1.jpg

This is more of a warning

Stopped and checked out the 670. It had 80lbs comp. And the serial tag was filed down but the rest of the saw looked amazing. Something fishy. Also the 510 didnt run well but didnt check it out. If you check these saws out be careful and make sure you know what your getting!!!
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/tls/2242149364.html

I'll have to check the serial numbers on those David Bradleys I got from you today, I didn't even think to look. :hmm3grin2orange: I might have to take the grinder to one of them though just to find where the numbers are.

Last edited:
this one must be going around the world on a slow boat based on the shipping. either that or he really handles it before shipping. whatever. i bet people line up to bid on this one.

Dolmar PS-7900 Chainsaw with extra chains and bar - eBay (item 150571343595 end time Mar-09-11 06:28:12 PST)

Maybe he's going to hand deliver it?

:laugh: hehehehe...

I KNOW there's a member here that's not TOO far from there, and neither am I, if someone REALLLLLY REALLLLYY needs that saw... We can ship for $10 less :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: LOL!!

Latest posts

Back