I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else hate the new ebay listing layouts?

Yeah...it sucks! Gets me frusterated
frustrated.gif

And I Thought I Saw It All

minneapolis craigslist > free stuff

Tree Stump (Eden Prairie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-15, 10:46AM CDT

Hi, I have a big tree stump. It is in good shape. You can use it for fire woods or art projects. Free. You will have to remove it from ground at our front yard (right on the curve). Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Chainsaw-18...6:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:0|293:40|294:50

I couldn't believe the nerve this seller had in asking over 1300 for this damned thing... Good old E- Bay eh

I have had great luck on everything I have ever bought on there, tools, bass guitars, amps, every thing except for a saw. It was advertised as basically brand new but not running due to it missing a primer bulb. I knew it never had one to begin with ( should have clued in right there, I was hoping that they were clueless and I would get lucky lol) I only paid a few bucks for it so I said why not. Got it home and apart and it looked like someone had taken a rasp file to the piston. Live and learn huh

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Chainsaw-18...6:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:0|293:40|294:50

I couldn't believe the nerve this seller had in asking over 1300 for this damned thing... Good old E- Bay eh

I have had great luck on everything I have ever bought on there, tools, bass guitars, amps, every thing except for a saw. It was advertised as basically brand new but not running due to it missing a primer bulb. I knew it never had one to begin with ( should have clued in right there, I was hoping that they were clueless and I would get lucky lol) I only paid a few bucks for it so I said why not. Got it home and apart and it looked like someone had taken a rasp file to the piston. Live and learn huh

I don't think he is trying to sell anything - just some cheap advertising for his company - though who would buy from someone who's going to charge that for a piece of c and charge $182 for shipping too???

Good Lord, I didn't even see the shipping charge he was asking till you mentioned it 7. I think that moves it beyond insult after injury and into a league all it's own. lol

Latest posts

Back