I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were a bit pricey myself, so I sent the seller a question asking if maybe the bars were solid gold or platinum. I have yet to get an answer..............that's weird?

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: I have dealt with them and their shipping and pricing have always been top notch. Maybe someone on the staff is new .... :dizzy:

Very Rare Tractor chainsaw, Von Ruden Hydra Flex 12 HP on ebay

I have listed for some friends a very rare saw. I posted about it a while back in a thread called "Ever see one of these" and got some good responses and have now listed it. The listing number is 300561137216, I wish I knew how to do one of those links, alas I don't. If someone who does would do it I'd be very grateful. JR

I have listed for some friends a very rare saw. I posted about it a while back in a thread called "Ever see one of these" and got some good responses and have now listed it. The listing number is 300561137216, I wish I knew how to do one of those links, alas I don't. If someone who does would do it I'd be very grateful. JR

Ooooh .... very cool. Might have the first evidence that CAD leads to TAD .... :biggrinbounce2:

chainsaw stihl 044 - $300 (danville V.A)

chainsaw stihl 044

3n93kf3pd5T65Z25U2b5p6ced3759e01b126f.jpg

The first 044 that has ever come up on my local CL and I have no money...... Oh well, the compression seems a bit low anyway.

Hello JR,

I wonder if this is the same VonRuden that I have talked with the owner about on a couple occasions. The owner had it listed in a paper a couple different times. I talked with him and his son but their price was not something I was willing to consider after the long drive. If it is the same person they also had a 3pt bale wrapper that I am very interested in but their price was way out there.

Bill

Bill, I'm sure not, they are not in any type of social network including classified ad's. The reserve is pretty low considering how rare this saw is. JR

Bill, I'm sure not, they are not in any type of social network including classified ad's. The reserve is pretty low considering how rare this saw is. JR

Hello JR,

It was not a social network it was the Hawkeye Trader which is what the Amish advertise in. In any event there just may be two or more in that same area.

Bill

Seen a few of the unit sell over the last few years for less then 200.
Bob

Back