I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more interested in that Pioneer you got lying on the bucket.:blob2:

You mean the P-51 I was going to rebuild and lost interest in right now. It's complete even though the clutch cover and starter cover are miss matched. The cases have some stripped out screw holes but I have a good P-62 lower end I was gonna transfer the parts over on to. The piston looks clean. It needs a flywheel and coil though.

You mean the P-51 I was going to rebuild and lost interest in right now. It's complete even though the clutch cover and starter cover are miss matched. The cases have some stripped out screw holes but I have a good P-62 lower end I was gonna transfer the parts over on to. The piston looks clean. It needs a flywheel and coil though.

I might have enough parts to fix that. So tell me how much $.:rock:

This is just a win/win

2 days old Minneapolis

chain saw and saftey pants

Email sent. Always wanted one of those 10 series, not sure why, but I do. An extra pair of chaps is a cool bonus.

A couple others off MSP C/L:

CHAIN SAW- Homelite 330 Homelite 330, 2 bars, $30

Clinton Chief Chainsaw Old school Clinton Chief, $50

Homelite XL-12 Chain Saw Homelite XL-12 Looks nice, $110/BO

Any of these are subject to me giving in to my CAD weakness, but for now I'm holding back.

For the guy looking for someone to buy and ship the 120si, pm me, I might be able to help.

Clean Homelite Super E-Z

Homelite Chainsaw, case and more

Pics in link

Homelite Chainsaw, case and more - $50 (Wyomissing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is a Super E-Z homelite chainsaw with 16" bar. Comes with the case and 2 extra chains.

To reach me fastest call: Six one zero- 858-2581

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

ONLY for 166 operators .....

Lee -

Based ONLY upon the description, you more than anyone else here NEED THIS.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I seen it. But it must be a newer version.
If it said Sachs Dolmar it would be mine.

Lee

I think it is from the ca cc ct era.

dolamarcc.jpg

CIMG0738.jpg

Got It!

This is just a win/win 2 days old Minneapolis

Pro-Mac 10-10S with all the trimmings. Original Mac chain and accessories. Chaps are 'slide-in' (full wrap with no straps). Says that his grandfather bought it new around 1985. Thanks HighGuy - Rep sent!

Philbert

chain saw and saftey pants - $40

Hi, I have this chain saw. I got it from my Grandpa. I didn't try and start it but I do know there is a gas leak. Not sure if that is an easy fix or not. Please only buy this if you know how to fix it or use it. Sold as is. E-mail me your phone number and I will call you. For pickup I can meet you at the VFW.

It comes with: McCulloch Chain Saw chain saw gloves manual tool extra chain safety pants (large) helmet chain sharping tool Everything in the pictures is included:

View attachment 194579View attachment 194580View attachment 194581View attachment 194582

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back