I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McCulloch Two-Man Chainsaw. It is all original in fairly good condition.

Antique ChainSaw - Unique!
3kd3ma3o55O15T15R5b9gdac05766ee081135.jpg

3nf3m83l15T15X15S0b9ga9037285e02e10bf.jpg

We're gettin' there!

Price has been reduced $300!

:msp_rolleyes:

I saw this this morning when it was 1750.00:msp_ohmy:. He had in the listing don't blink it will be gone. I sent him a note saying I blinked and it was still there and I think he made a misprint on the price. He sent back that yeah the price was a little and high and he adjusted it. I saw he only dropped it by $300:laugh:.

And can you believe I have a shirt on in the vid?

Chris

But not in this one Chris...

McCulloch 1-76 - YouTube

You've got that angry young Whiskey-Tango look nailed in that video!:clap:

Did you try to call me a little while ago Chris? After your phone cut off, I headed to work...............then called in sick and headed back home. Got a NASTY bug that made the drive impossible. Back home. Cellphone service is hit and miss at home. Phone sez I had a missed call from you. Shoot me a PM...

But not in this one Chris...

McCulloch 1-76 - YouTube

You've got that angry young Whiskey-Tango look nailed in that video!:clap:

Did you try to call me a little while ago Chris? After your phone cut off, I headed to work...............then called in sick and headed back home. Got a NASTY bug that made the drive impossible. Back home. Cellphone service is hit and miss at home. Phone sez I had a missed call from you. Shoot me a PM...

I'm the least angry guy you've ever talked to man. You just have to be as pissed off as that saw is when you're running it, that's all.

Chris

Back