I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linky fixied.

Ty, Chris

LOL, first off, it ain't a mac. It's a partner. Second, it ain't a partner.:smile2:

They were made by Frontier saws. Same as a P-10 Pioneer. There is also a Jred and a Skil version, along with the partner and the frontier, maybe more.

Randy won't be happy.:( Will those fit a homelite shaft say out of a 995G? Maybe with some work on the key?

I've heard that but have not had time to research it.

WHAT!!!! that looks exactly like the one I need for a Mac G-70. You have them for $3.00

Merry #$%^&*&^^% Christmas to me!

Uh no, I didn't say I have them for $3.00. I said I bought a whole box of them and paid about $3 each. There was approx. 100 sprockets in the
box of all different sizes and types. Pretty much all of my extras have been traded off. Most went to a member here who gave me some 090 parts.
You'll notice that the seller immediately re-listed the same sprocket. He has about 60 of them.

Uh no, I didn't say I have them for $3.00. I said I bought a whole box of them and paid about $3 each. There was approx. 100 sprockets in the
box of all different sizes and types. Pretty much all of my extras have been traded off. Most went to a member here who gave me some 090 parts.
You'll notice that the seller immediately re-listed the same sprocket. He has about 60 of them.

I think he has 59 now........

Yes, but a lot of them were set up that way, upright cylinder, gear box, gravity fed fuel and oil. Disston, David Bradley, etc. but it does have a peculiar resemblance to a 15.

Slap me

I want a 038 Magnum II

Found one in real nice shape, the Mrs is okay with it

How much should I pay??

Its local so I can have it today

24 inch Forrester bar

he is asking 495.00

It would really have to be "dress-right-dress" for me to consider $495 for a used saw in that CC range. Put a little more with it and go get a 362.

way to much for a 25-30 year old saw. $300 tops if it runs, no scoring on the piston and the plastic is good, saw is clean.

I looked and they run from $125 to $600 on ebay. Under the advanced tab select completed auctions and see how much they are...however I wouldn't pay ebay prices.

72cc and built like a tank, a little heavy by today's standards and slower. For that money ($495) you could have a more modern saw.

Back