I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poulan and a Maytag????

First the old Poulan $35 - Not a Poulan man but may have to check this one out.

Then the one the guy is calling a Maytag.... I guess it cleans the wood as you buck it :)

dw

1972 Dodge Swinger, 6 cyl, auto, offered as complete parts car, no title,$572.72 | eBay

Anyone want to ship this for me?? :msp_biggrin:

If I were closer I would be all over this one, though the rust around the rear window is reason for concern.

Hey, my dad had a purple one of those way back. It was actually the car that I learned to drive with in the days before Sunday shopping when the large mall parking lots were empty, except for the half dozen or so other cars with student drivers. Fond memories...

First the old Poulan $35 - Not a Poulan man but may have to check this one out.

Then the one the guy is calling a Maytag.... I guess it cleans the wood as you buck it :)

dw

Oh heck ya go get that poulan, for 30 bucks, no brainer, that style/series poulan are good saws.

there was an ms290 in my local CL this morning ("can't get it to start") for 50 bucks...I don't have fifty bucks, it went fast. I've had to pass on a lot of deals lately being broke. I guess I just like torturing myself by looking at the ads.

Oh heck ya go get that poulan, for 30 bucks, no brainer, that style/series poulan are good saws.

there was an ms290 in my local CL this morning ("can't get it to start") for 50 bucks...I don't have fifty bucks, it went fast. I've had to pass on a lot of deals lately being broke. I guess I just like torturing myself by looking at the ads.

I do the same damn thing. Sometimes the classifieds here about kill me. Why do we do that?????????:bang:

I do the same damn thing. Sometimes the classifieds here about kill me. Why do we do that?????????:bang:

I had a few spare $$$ through the last month, and with the busted leg no chance of cutting wood. So it left me lots of time to peruse CL, well I couldn't find anything of interest. The spare money was bled down, my leg is healing to where I can walk on it, and there are now a few saws of interest out there................WTF!!!!:msp_angry:

Well, you could always just tell yourself you are a rich collector, and already have 18 of that model ..and you never cut wood, just collect...and build shelves

might make it easier.

I have no idea why I do it either, check ads. I see deals on all sorts of stuff constantly.

Latest posts

Back