I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poulan 405's

Whos going to buy the 405's in Virginia. ??? on Craiglist, (2) for $200.00 come on best deal ever, I want one bad! so someone buy them and I'll buy one from you! Or I'll Paypal someone to buy them if need be.

Frendricksburg / King George I believe.

I can't seem to link it!

Duane

DARN IT!!! Just been told by fellow member I'm a Vulture and too back off he's meetin the owner in the morning!!!!

Last edited:
Whos going to buy the 405's in Virginia. ??? on Craiglist, (2) for $200.00 come on best deal ever, I want one bad! so someone buy them and I'll buy one from you! Or I'll Paypal someone to buy them if need be.

I can't seem to link it!

Duane

DARN IT!!! Just been told by fellow member I'm a Vulture and too back off he's meetin the owner in the morning!!!!

For the record, I don't believe any individual was directly called a vulture. :D

I'm hoping to be able to post pics of these saws on Saturday. Guido's still in Kentucky, right? :cheers:

There were tons of those built, one was even something like 105cc. One feller told me that the reason you find so many in very good condition is because you could never keep the things running. I have also been told they were popular with slaughter house because they use no oil system on the blade.

EDIT:
Looks like the GS4520 was one of the 74cc versions, at least that is what Acres claims.
Model Profile: GS-4520

Looks like the larger version was 115cc
Model Profile: B-520

Sweet! I have personally never seen one myself before now... Kinda lived a sheltered 28years here in iowa... :)

I've needed a jig saw for a while now and brought my wife over to see if she'd let me get a gas powered one... She rolled her eyes at me! LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

It looks like a CP125. Decomp is right, tank is right, starter cover, handle but the starter on the wrong side.... 795 and 797 had right hand starters and that docomp... someone did surgery. Not uncommon in those days to use what you got for spares.

DANG! 279.00 for that?? I used to have about 50 big macs.I sold them all for ALOT less than that each! Most turned over and were complete! I had a CL ad and bought a ton of saws several years ago thinking I would get some old timers running. More "details" than I wanted to tackle but fun none the less.

I can't seem to link it!
Duane

Since it's now morning

Poulan Pro 405 Chainsaw

NIB $90 husky?

CHEAP CHEAP Stuff

305 south 2nd street St Clair 17970 <><><>Call 570 429 1113 <><><>4 Bar stools $15...25 inch floor tv $35.... Retro table and 4 chairs $65 ....Up Right Frezzer w/ key $150....Home stereo speakers Pair of REALISTIC NOVAs $80.....Medicine 3 mirror cabnet $50....Some Air nailers Brad .Roofing ,, Framing ,, $20 and up ....Tires all sizes.....2500 psi Honda Pressure washer.$90....Chain saw $90 .....To Much to list right now ....

Pic in link, can't see in the picture, but looks like a new Husky for $90.

Stihl 036pro/034 super

HOLY CRAP! I have been watching ebay local sales here because about 18 months ago I dealt with a guy on a trade for an 036pro parts saw i had with some 034 super parts and misc for an 066.Later (about a month) my shop was broke into and my 029 super and my 036 Pro that I used everyday were stolen.I think I just found the 036.The guy put the 034 Super cover on it and sold it to another and he dumped it on ebay. The seller is from Allendale (where my usual Stihl dealer is) and the one I think responsible was from Marne. These two towns almost connect.I emailed the seller but we'll see.I told him straight out what I thought and we will see if he has had any dealings with this other guy. If he has I am going to head to Marne. With the cops in tow.:msp_mad:

I won't do it again.

That said, all of the information, short of a link, was posted yesterday (and could've been edited out). If a chainsaw vulture here on AS wanted to cut in on your deal they had plenty of time to find the listing.

I did find the listing, but I pm'd Thomas to see if really wanted them and he said yes, so I'm deferring to that. You're right about one thing, Chris, if you wait 2 days to close a deal, you might well miss out.

big McCulloch on flea bay

There are 2 large MACs on e-bay listed under chainsaw ,about 8hrs left . About 10:44 here.: they look like something close to a 1-85 Linky chain saw | eBay
I am not a mac man but they start at 49.00 and have no bids yet. If anybody may be interested:D

Latest posts

Back