I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monkey Wards 2.1?

Don't know anything about Montgomery Wards saws, but there's one for sale for cheap down the road a ways from me. Thought there might be a collector who's interested:

LINK

Ma

This is a good one
stihl 028 chainsaw - $325 (salvisa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-02, 1:06AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a stihl 028 wb(wood boss) that i am willing to sell it is a very good running saw in excelent condition for the age it has a 18 inch bar on it with a new chain it has been gone through and is damn near unstopable with a 18 in bar could use a 20 to a 24 and still have plenty of power for any 1 has big bore kit, plug, new coil has 30 mins on it maybe, new oil pump, spark plug any thing that would normally go bad has been replaced has new style coil instead of coil all parts there, starts by the 3rd pull when cold and first or second when warm good running saw hate to see it go i have turned down 450 for it about 6 mnths ago due to the carb needing work call or text for more info 1 859 265 0822 or e mail at [email protected] can show n e time

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

He should had taken the $450 LOL Most especially with the Big Bore kit HA HA

New MS880

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190331697146&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have gave this a little thought last two days and I can't figure it out. Can someone give there thoughts how this is possable. A new 880 and the box seller 0 sales? I want a 880 but want the warantee if buying new.

I did hear of a guy on ebay some time back selling saws he didn't even have. He would go get them after you paid for it, think he is banned now.

I would think anyone that bought it and changed there mind or hit hard times would have ran it once, would anyone buy a new saw and not run it?

Back