I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
chain saw poulan p3314 33cc engine 14

This guy is unbelievable.........these little POS saws are $109.00 brand new at the box stores. According to the manufacturer data this doesn't have Anti-Vibe, and what the #### is he trying to say about the oiler?
Check out Larry's other listings, and be amazed at the prices he is able to extract from his nether region.

67L36Driver

This guy is unbelievable.........these little POS saws are $109.00 brand new at the box stores. According to the manufacturer data this doesn't have Anti-Vibe, and what the #### is he trying to say about the oiler?
Check out Larry's other listings, and be amazed at the prices he is able to extract from his nether region.

Not looking for repeat customers.

DSS

Cowshot

Apparently he ported the oiler and now it oils cleaner.

Mastermind will have to try that now. I can see the thread.

'Mastermind meets the WildThang oiler':msp_confused:

Modifiedmark
NEW VINTAGE SEARS CHAIN SAW (NEVER USED) STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX. | eBay

You don't see a saw this everyday, a good 50 years old and still new in the box.

Johnnie, this seller has had this off and on C/L andI have tried to buy that saw twice in the last 2 years. I think he started out wanting over $500 for it but cant remember for sure. I think my last offer was around $200 and he wouldnt take it. Said he was going to pawn it for more then that and that was probably a year ago.

Its already up higher now then I thought it would be for being just listed.

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
I know a lot of people don't like Echo's, but that is a hell of a good old saw. Interesting twist on the front handle.

I had the 510evl and it ran strong and would take a beating. I sold it on the bay though as I had bought it for a parts saw to use on my uncles echo that needed coil parts that he never sent so I got rid of it.

Taint nothing lite about it though:laugh:

Latest posts