I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out this idiot on Craigslist

So last night I was trolling CL to see if there was anything interesting kicking around, and I came upon this ad:

I wanted to post this message for a long time ! All you greedy idiots out there selling your used Stihl & Husqvarna chainsaws give your brain a shake ! Yes they are great chainsaws but who do you think you are ? $200, $300 & even higher for old used chainsaws ? What are you thinking. The whole idea of putting items for sale here is for deals if I am going to pay that much for a chain saw you may as well buy them new! Check out the Stihl specials ! Come on people, if you want to sell it then make it reasonable.

LOL. Maybe he'd like people to sell a Cadillac for the price of a Firefly too. I fail to understand how anyone could be in the wrong for asking the going market price for a used saw. Obviously if one doesn't sell the price will drop accordingly. Some people eh...

I got a NastyGram from some Craigslist guy I emailed an offer to. I think it was a beat-up old Husky 55 or something like that, and I offered like a hundred bones... he came back with "don't insult my intelligence". Huh? Last I checked, Craigslist was for horse-tradin' and eBay was for auctions. IT'S NOT RETAIL, PEOPLE!

So last night I was trolling CL to see if there was anything interesting kicking around, and I came upon this ad:

LOL. Maybe he'd like people to sell a Cadillac for the price of a Firefly too. I fail to understand how anyone could be in the wrong for asking the going market price for a used saw. Obviously if one doesn't sell the price will drop accordingly. Some people eh...

I've got one of my Husky 288's on CL right now just for the heck of it and I must be asking too much as well, but I haven't got any hate mail over it (or any offers either).:)

I guess full value prices are only Ok on Ebay!:dizzy:

Back