I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you all have to do this to my wife. She seen this posting about being in the midwest. I got her stopped just as she reached the door withe car keys. Next she wanted to know who i knew in that area. I told her to forget it.
Tommy she told me there is a suprise in the box thats on its way to you. My god i just noticed the dachshund is missing.
Bob

:hmm3grin2orange: (I know I'm slow, but jeepers that was funny!)

Surprised someone didn't jump on this:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Chainsaw lessons?
Does anyone know where a petite lady could get some hands-on introductory lessons in chainsaw safety, care, and use? Classes, professional or hobby organizations, or private practitioners/instructors of good repute?

Chainsawmatch.com?

090 ebay

just saw a decent 090 for 750 buy it now on ebay search vintage stihl it pops right up

There is a real opportunity right now on Ebay to pick up a good Jonsered 2095 for a good price. This saw is similar to a Husky 395xp, which would go for $700-800 in that condition. The advantage of the 2095 is that it has long been discontinued, so it is collectable. Bad news is that parts are harder to find. Very well made saws. I have a 2094c, and it is a great runner.

Jonsered 2095 chainsaw 24" bar w/ 6 chains, sleeve and manual!!! Little use!!! | eBay

and then there is a second one. The two selling at the same time should dilute the price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jonsered-20...782132410?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item231b50c0ba

Anything under $500 is a steal in my opinion. Anything under $600 is a good deal.

Last edited:
Pretty neat for Homie guys...

Was hard to see on your mobile eBay app, so I tried to search for it:

I found (2) "VINTAGE TIE CLIP W/ HOMELITE CHAINSAW", and (1) "VINTAGE MONEY CLIP W/ HOMELITE CHAINSAW"
but for some reason, I don't see 'item numbers' listed. Have they stopped posting them, or . . . ?

Philbert

That Evil Knievel scheme was an anniversary edition poulan did. 50 years? Something like that.

1976 bicentennial I believe. Hadn't seen Evel mentioned before.

Yep. Not connected with E K at all. That's a Poulan 76. It's an XX that's been done up in the red/white/blue for the bicentennial. Lots of American made stuff was done up that way in 1976. There are a few 1976 Bicentennial Edition IHC Scouts driving around my area still. I see them about once a month or so. Case did some tractors up that way too.

Model Profile: 76

Latest posts

Back