I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chain cover don't match .... deal killer for me.

.... Maybe Aaron or Jon will snap up this one. :jester:

Barf. I'd take the bar, chain, and clutch drum (if it's rim drive) for my Super E-Z's if it was $5 instead of $500.....

I wonder if he'll pay shipping......

That may be an AS member. IIRC somebody posted those pics in one of the threads (probably the McCulloch thread). Either he's the seller, or he already picked it up and he posted the pics from the listing. My guess is a 1-52.

Not a bad price for somebody that's into Partners.

Homelite Chain Saw - GAS - 26"

Homelite Chain Saw - GAS - 26" - $500 (Coquitlam )
Date: 2012-05-02, 2:04AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
$500 or best offer LOOKING TO SELL QUICKLY
Like New Only Used ONCE!!!
Paid $989 Selling for $500
EMAIL or CALL at 604 942 6175

it's a Homelite 150

When I see guys trying to sell things at 5 times there value,it makes me wish I could email them a punch in the face! I bet theres a way to look up around what its worth on that interweb thing. You know so you dont look like an ass.

When I see guys trying to sell things at 5 times there value,it makes me wish I could email them a punch in the face! I bet theres a way to look up around what its worth on that interweb thing. You know so you dont look like an ass.

They make a E-card for everything...........

attachment.php

The other way to find the value is to post up your item with a
moonshot price and watch the ISIOEB/CL thread on AS to see what the pros say. :D

Like that Homy go kart motor for 75,000. :hmm3grin2orange:

Chain Saw

Chain Saw - $35 (Berks County)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-05-02, 8:50PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starts hard but works. $35.00 or trade for a working gas weed wacker or mower.

Saw.jpg

Someone asking $250 for an MS 361 on the Fredericksburg, VA Craigslist

This just went up 2 hours ago. He's asking people to call after 5pm EDT

2 Stihl chansaws - $100 (Spotsylvania)

2 Stihl chansaws - $100 (Spotsylvania)
Date: 2012-05-03, 2:26PM EDT
I have 2 Stihl chainsaws for sale. One is a MS 170 w/ a 14in bar and I am asking $100 for that one. The other one is a MS 361 w/ a 20in bar. I am asking $250 for that one. Both work great. Only serious inquiries respond. 540-604-3714. Please call after 5pm.

If I didn't have a 441 that I'm hunting (expensive) parts for, I'd be calling myself. :struggle:

Looks like a heck of a deal for somebody with a blown-up Farm Boss. Even the shipping charge ($12) is reasonable.

But the seller's ZERO feedback rating would make me kinda nervous... :msp_unsure:

I am just glad I was leanig back in my chair when I read the description. Holy large font batman:hmm3grin2orange:

A lot of meth cooks around here...

STIHL MS 192 TC CLIMBING SAW.GREAT RUNNING SAW .PERFECT FOR CLIMBING OR A GOOD SAW FOR AROUND THE HOUSE.
16 " bar
$ 300.00 / new price is $ 640.00. This is a great deal
Call 253 691 ****
NO CALLS AFTER 10 pm

Chain Saw

Chain Saw - $35 (Berks County)

Date: 2012-05-02, 8:50PM EDT

Starts hard but works. $35.00 or trade for a working gas weed wacker or mower.

Saw.jpg

Looks like a Remington, don't know which model. I wish that I was close, I have an old lawnmower in my garage that ran when I parked it.

Latest posts

Back