I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW...Wish I had the coin. A bit steep but probably worth it.

I might be wrong, but I bet there are a few people here that might be willing to pay that much for that. Heck, I don't have the coin either, but for a fleeting moment I was even trying to figure out how to get that nice old piece of history!

Southern Middle Kentucky ?

Anybody out there in southern middle Kentucky want a Stihl MS 361 for around $200?

I found an add, I responded to. The guy finally got back to me. He answers emails once a week, but now, I have his number.

His reply: "The saw is in good shape very few scratches not sure how much it has been used i know i cut about 20 loads of wood this summer with it or maybe less"

I really want it, just really short this month! :( My loss. ... Damn!!

Could be a hell of a deal! :chainsaw:

PM me

Hi doodah,

New? Nice to meet ya!

The Stihl you can do better on if you wait for a better deal.

Try going on Craiglook.com and typing in just chainsaw and put the setting to "expand to 200 miles". I just did it and you will see more just outside Seattle.

I just moved back from Seattle area this spring. Lotsa boat stuff, outdoor gear and saws to be had out there! ..... Look up about 20 miles north of Seattle, as well for deals. (The North Boeing plant area) or Tacoma area. Saws also tend to get cheaper on the islands.

Just my thoughts.

doodah,

Almost forgot : when searching for "chainsaw", go back and search " chain saw"

You will get a whole new set of saws to look at. I also just had saws listed as a "Steal 361", a "steel", a "Johnsered", a "Jonserd", and a "Huskavarna". -lol-

Good luck!

Back