I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a C-9.... love that handle! In today's world that saw would have been thrown away before someone would make a handle for it! Great saw and I wouldn't change anything on it if I was interested in it![/QUOTE]

LoL, I looked right at that picture, and never saw the plumbing parts handle.

Looks like a C-9.... love that handle! In today's world that saw would have been thrown away before someone would make a handle for it! Great saw and I wouldn't change anything on it if I was interested in it!

LoL, I looked right at that picture, and never saw the plumbing parts handle.[/QUOTE]

A few more inches of pipe and he could have gone full wrap

Well, I was really hoping this one would not show up on here but I've already bought and paid for it so here it is......

McCULLOCH Super Pro 125C Chainsaw

Well done barn!! A blind hog does find an acorn every once in a while, as far as this thread is concerned. That baby looks like it will clean up very nice.

Last edited:
Well, I was really hoping this one would not show up on here but I've already bought and paid for it so here it is......

McCULLOCH Super Pro 125C Chainsaw

WTH? I also paid for that saw, and my cousin is picking it up for me this morning!!!

Just kiddin' :jester:, Randy, hope that you don't have any heart problems.

Have you done anything to the 5020?

WTH? I also paid for that saw, and my cousin is picking it up for me this morning!!!

Just kiddin' :jester:, Randy, hope that you don't have any heart problems.

Have you done anything to the 5020?

Your new avatar has caused me to lose my abilty to focus on the intended nature of this "thread".

Umm, thanks?

:msp_confused:

This seller has listed quite a few chainsaws on feePay.

"This model does not come with a chain adjusting screw on the bar cover so there isn't one." I think that this Craftsman/Poulan was made before the E-Z Adjust (Sear's name for the Oregon Intenz) system was used.

Craftsman 2 5 Chainsaw | eBay

Back