I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious if anyone here got the MS880 on the NH CL for $200 ? Sent a couple emails but never got a reply.

Heck NO I didn't post a link here while the ad was up ! :D

Pretty good deal on a couple of left handed saws - ya don't see them every day!

3K23Lb3ob5E45F45Jfcch18bde76cb7751047.jpg

That depends on if you have a Cox or not.

Just curious if anyone here got the MS880 on the NH CL for $200 ? Sent a couple emails but never got a reply.

...or the 562xp for $175 in Nashua a few days ago, didn't stay up for long...

I did pick up a nearly pristine 044 for $85 a few months ago on Boston CL , so these deals do actually exist on occasion.
Lucked out and hit it 5 minutes after it went up, even had a phone # and was 20 minutes up the road.
Appeared to me like a divorce type situation, affluent sorta' neighborhood. My semi-guilt had me saying 'this is a *very* low price for this saw, you know', she said 'I don't care, just want it out of here, it's been taking up space in the garage...'. Didn't even take it out of the case, handed over the asking price and then didn't even look at it 'till I got home, savoring the anticipation.

Already have a nice 044 and seemed a shame to tarnish it with the regular use I'd inflict on it so traded it off the day after for not-as-clean 036 and ms361. Feels like I never actually owned it. That guy put it on feebay and got $1k for it from someone in Va., we were both a bit surprised at that...

Bill

Not sure whats going on there but that is Teds workbench in Aberdeen Wa. He has sold a few 041 supers in the past so I think somebody scalped his photo so watch out if you go after it.

Items sold by Pacificsaws

eBay Feedback Profile for *pacificsaws*

i wondered who would have a big box of oregon chain boxes under the bench. good call to you and jj. i'm not going for them, that's more than i give for them.;)

Back