I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sachs 153

OK guys, Settle down, Yep as Bill said it was me.
I do hope it was worth it as it's the only one i have
ever seen. I honestly didn't think i was going to will it
as i also thought it would be leaving the country.
I will post some more pic's when it arrives.

As for a 10 cube 090, I have never seen one and don't
know the whole story on them. I have heard stihl never
made them and that someone else made the conversion.
Then i have heard stihl did actually make them.
I'm sure if one showed up on ebay it would raise some eyebrows.

Lee

Lee i am looking for a mag unit for my sachs 153. i have not been able to find one. i was wondering if you, or if you know anyone on here who might have one. Thanks Robert

there was an 084 on craigslist here in west michigan with a 28" and a 48" bar for 575.00$, posted yesterday. I didn't see it until today, called and the guy was loading it in his car as I spoke to them...that was rough...

How do you buy a saw out of state from Craigslist? That is a good deal on teh only Husky I would have. Send it out for some mods, and you got a crazy animal of a saw.

ask the guy if he will take paypal for the shipping and saw...good luck. C.Cards work too..

pay him through paypal so you're covered. even though paypal is the antichrist

Not sure how much PayPal covers on a non Ebay transaction?

The seller of the 372's might not want the PayPal fees, he's offering a low low price to begin with.

It doesn't hurt to ask though, he may just want the extra fees and you'd still have a good deal.

I'd ask around local dealers for the 372, the one closest to me is selling them with 20" bars for $730. and you'll be close to that on the craigslist deal once you pay the guy to ship it.

Back