I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a sweet saw

CHAIN SAW CRAFTMAN - $135 (Romeo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-02, 2:14PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18" 3.7 cu. in.craftman saw comes with oil , case , 4 almost new chains Email me this saw is a strong runner .

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1720900062

This is a Poulan 3700 61cc like new,

Here is a sweet saw

CHAIN SAW CRAFTMAN - $135 (Romeo)

Date: 2010-05-02, 2:14PM EDT

18" 3.7 cu. in.craftman saw comes with oil , case , 4 almost new chains Email me this saw is a strong runner .

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1720900062

This is a Poulan 3700 61cc like new,

attachment.php

HOW DO YOU DO THAT :yourock:I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR EVER???:deadhorse: O'DO PLEASE TELL HOW TO POST IT:help:

The "How to insert a picture in a post" thread can fill in more details (use search), but for a very brief step-by-step:

1) Download a web picture to your computer
2) Upload the picture to Arborsite (use the "paperclip" link)
3) Get the address of the picture you just uploaded to Arborsite (use the "paperclip" link again and click on the picture you just uploaded to see the ADDRESS)
4) Use the Insert Image link to paste the ADDRESS of your picture into the post
5) Use the "Preview Post" button to make sure it looks like you want it to look before posting it to the site. If you don't do this people will disrespect you in funny and original ways.

It's a bit awkward, but as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans. In our case, do as the other crazies do.

dolmar 7900 $150 Sheboygan WI

http://sheboygan.craigslist.org/grd/1723234024.html

Dolmar PS-7900 chainsaw - $150 (Sheboygan)

Date: 2010-05-03, 7:57PM CDT

Dolmar PS-7900 20" #0501041896 , 79 cc, Has a 24" Forester pro series bar(HV24 50-84 G8). Runs great!!!!!!!!!! Send an e-mail or call 452-2181 between 10:00am-8:00pm. Thanks, Zach

Wtf!!!

http://sheboygan.craigslist.org/grd/1723234024.html

Dolmar PS-7900 chainsaw - $150 (Sheboygan)

Date: 2010-05-03, 7:57PM CDT

Dolmar PS-7900 20" #0501041896 , 79 cc, Has a 24" Forester pro series bar(HV24 50-84 G8). Runs great!!!!!!!!!! Send an e-mail or call 452-2181 between 10:00am-8:00pm. Thanks, Zach

I had this saw.I talked with the guy and made arrangements to buy it.Then the vultures and sc#$bags started calling and offering more.Now the guys phone is disconnected and I`ve not recieved a paypal money request.WTF!!!

I had this saw.I talked with the guy and made arrangements to buy it.Then the vultures and sc#$bags started calling and offering more.Now the guys phone is disconnected and I`ve not recieved a paypal money request.WTF!!!

Look on the bright side. Old Zach could have taken your money and sold it to sombody else.

Same thing happened to me for a different item. :cry:

Latest posts

Back