I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"bought for cutting burils"

Is that what they turn bowils from ? lol

Oh I have been around, just haven't had a lot of internet time of late. We recently moved and my wife is very pregnant with our third, so the transition process has been slow. As far as giving up on saws, NO WAY. I just picked up a nice P61 that just needed a carb rebuild last week and a 795 (i hope) tonight. I also snagged that Ring saw that Dougan had for sale. Hopefully come spring I will have the time and stuff to make a whole bunch of good videos.

Oh I have been around, just haven't had a lot of internet time of late. We recently moved and my wife is very pregnant with our third, so the transition process has been slow. As far as giving up on saws, NO WAY. I just picked up a nice P61 that just needed a carb rebuild last week and a 795 (i hope) tonight. I also snagged that Ring saw that Dougan had for sale. Hopefully come spring I will have the time and stuff to make a whole bunch of good videos.

Well, Good luck on your new home and #3 child.
For a minute there i thought i might have a chance
at your 090G for cheap.:greenchainsaw:

Lee

Back