I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attachment.php

359 $200

http://flint.craigslist.org/tls/2015691279.html

Husqvarna Chain saw - $200 (Lennon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-20, 8:23AM EDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Husqvarna 359 E-tech , Like new
If interested call: Terry at (810)955-9851
Asking $200.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/wan/2016800153.html

Let's see if I get any good leads. Probably too wordy (I tend to do that). I'll be extremely happy if I get one good saw deal out of this ad..........and less than 20 poopbirds that try to get a million dollars out of me for their "vintage" Mac110, Super2, or Wildthang.....:ices_rofl:

Funny thing is..........the ad doesn't come up if you search for "Homelite".......yet does if you search for "McCulloch" or "Chainsaw". Strange...:confused:

just what something else just hopein' someone has an old heavy saw they would like to trade..

If I land some big chunk of magnesium that I can live without, then I'll be sure to kick it your way. A budy is giving me an XL12 that "somebody was throwing out". I'll probably keep that one for parts (if not make it another runner as you can't have too many XL12's...), but these things do come along. Bet I could find you something cool like an old Homelite C5/51/52 or McCulloch 250 type saw without too much trouble. A C91 or Super 250 would definitely stay with me though...:cheers:

Did your friend ever get that Barn-fulla-schtuff/Cat/Truck deal worked out? Inquiring minds wanna know.....:D

last thing i heard about that was that it was going into probate:(
my buddy is super sore about "that topic" he lost about $10K missing work
and missing another job because of it..
the funnest part was when i asked him about it about a mouth a go and his face got RED lol

Probate eh.......oh boy...

last thing i heard about that was that it was going into probate:(
my buddy is super sore about "that topic" he lost about $10K missing work
and missing another job because of it..
the funnest part was when i asked him about it about a mouth a go and his face got RED lol

Your buddy oughta take the estate to small claims court to try to recoup some of his losses. Since it's going to probate, the state and the lawyers are gonna bleed it dry anyways. If he files a claim, then he may end up with something for his troubles........eventualy. He needs to itimize and doccument all of his lost time, work income, etc...

I worked in a probate court for two years and saw that happen a lot. The lawyers will play survivors against each other (gotta fight for your principles) to keep things going.....................all the while collecting legal fees. Bastard bottom-feeders...:angry:

Last edited:
believe it or not, his lawyer said just leave it be..
i told him he can always burn it down

Eccentric, how many IED's do you go through in a week to keep your yard "hippie free" and do you get a bulk discount on them?

Back