I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was me. In my experience, it mostly happens with McCulloch saws. "Tember Bear", "Tender Bear" (dammit it's "Timber", as in trees!!!). "Macullough", "Mccolock", etc...:dizzy:

The two saws I picked up last night, the guy called them, ready for this?? :dizzy:

MUCK-A-LUCK

OMFG :angry: WHAT THE HEII IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!??

I will say, though, in his defense. his did SPELL it correctly in the ad...

Last edited:
Hey, sometimes that mis-spelling thing can really work out for the buyer as no one can usually find a Stihl spelled Still or Stehl, or a Johnseread, etc. etc in a search of keywords. Crafty eBay people search for items mis-spelled a thousand ways.

I've learned I have to just look through the craigslist Tools, Farm and Garden, and General categories. AND I can't just search for chainsaw, chain saw, chainsaws, etc. as I almost missed a Stihl 048 for $25- that way (fortunately I found it here). No need to call it a chainsaw when you have a brand and a picture......

John H.

Last edited:
Here is another china copy of a Husqvarna a guy is selling on Ebay
At least he is not stating it as a Husqvarna.

http://cgi.ebay.com/52cc-Gas-Chains...S_Chainsaws&hash=item2a0b35a1a1#ht_607wt_1139

eBayISAPI.dll

Last edited:
I can get a McCulloch super pro 250 and sp 125 for $80.00.
That sound like a good deal? Just the power heads.

Is that a serious question??? LOL :confused:

Seriously, you tell me which one you do not want, and I will cover shipping, and your investment :D

Not at all.:censored: Papa Smurf will pee blue on you if you do:)

LOL :clap:

Hmmmmm, for both the power heads? Not a good deal? They run. Dang, maybe I can talk him down. :confused:

If the SP125 is decent, I'll trade you (just about) whatever you like....or $

Jay

Seriously, you tell me which one you do not want, and I will cover shipping, and your investment :D

Jay

LOL, I thought it was a good deal but was not sure. I Just started getting into McCullochs. Don't know a whole lot about them. :cry:

Last edited:

Jay

Dammit Jay...............you already have a Super 250. Tellyawhat...

I'll kick in $50 for the Super 250, and you can cover the rest and have that 125 monster since you chimed in first. Cover my shipping too!!!:greenchainsaw:

Are you kidding? Buy them both, ASAP! Even if the SP125 doesn't run and isn't worth repairing, you can get your $$ back plus some just for a few of the parts. And this probably applies to the SP250 as well.

Dammit Jay...............you already have a Super 250. Tellyawhat...

I'll kick in $50 for the Super 250, and you can cover the rest and have that 125 monster since you chimed in first. Cover my shipping too!!!:greenchainsaw:

LOL, I guess that gives me my answer!!!!:clap:

Back