I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes:

I asked about the shipping on this:

HUSQVARNA SAW CHAINS LOT OF (8) - eBay (item 250755685492 end time Jan-12-11 03:26:18 PST)

Question:
Dear aimtwopls,

$100 for shipping???

I'm a bit confused. these would EASILY fit in a med size flat rate box, or possibly even a small...

please advise.

Thanks,

Jay

and this is what I got for a reply:

Don't be Confused! You either agree or disagree. VERY SIMPLE. Thanks

sounds like someone is trying to sneak one in, and ALSO get by ANY ebay fees..

hopefully someone notices this PRIOR to bidding :dizzy:

what a scumbag...

Jay, that crap needs to be reported to ebay. excessive shipping charges is a no-no.

I had no way of knowing that brad had made a deal with the guy on the 090. I live about 10 min. from the guy and he had called and left me a message about the saw the night before. I called him back about 10:00 am and told him I would come take a look at it. I did not even know it was up on craigslist. I know how brad feels as I have had this happen many times to me on craigslist before. I did give the guy what he was asking for it. He never said a word about it being sold he did say that there was a guy that was interested in coming and looking at it later that day but I think he said that he was from Ky. I bought it to resell to help buy an ar-15.

Dan

No hard feelings here. You had no way of knowing. Besides, I would have just been doing with it what you are. Good luck with the sale.

I had no way of knowing that brad had made a deal with the guy on the 090. I live about 10 min. from the guy and he had called and left me a message about the saw the night before. I called him back about 10:00 am and told him I would come take a look at it. I did not even know it was up on craigslist. I know how brad feels as I have had this happen many times to me on craigslist before. I did give the guy what he was asking for it. He never said a word about it being sold he did say that there was a guy that was interested in coming and looking at it later that day but I think he said that he was from Ky. I bought it to resell to help buy an ar-15.

Dan
he probably like me, it ain't "sold" until it's gone and I got the money, if someone wants something bad enough they'll do like you did and go get it and not think twice about the asking price. I don't understand why people think just because they have talked it over with some one that means they own the item.....when ya snooze ya loose.....

There was a guy selling parts saws here in Atlanta this past weekend. I called on them since there was a 660 in the mix. He said that the 660 was already sold and a guy was coming to get it later...... If I wanted to come over right now, he'd set me up with it and tell the other guy sorry. I do NOT deal with guys like this. My buddy bought some stuff from him, and was promised the 660. It was not there when he arrived.

There was a guy selling parts saws here in Atlanta this past weekend. I called on them since there was a 660 in the mix. He said that the 660 was already sold and a guy was coming to get it later...... If I wanted to come over right now, he'd set me up with it and tell the other guy sorry. I do NOT deal with guys like this. My buddy bought some stuff from him, and was promised the 660. It was not there when he arrived.
the guy probably never had a 660...

Dan

No hard feelings here. You had no way of knowing. Besides, I would have just been doing with it what you are. Good luck with the sale.

Ahhhh, Arboristsite is bringing people together and making new friends.:monkey:

(I think you guys should fight for it.):D

I am trying to work a deal out with brad right now .
We will have to see what comes of it

Dan

Ahhhh, Arboristsite is bringing people together and making new friends.:monkey:

(I think you guys should fight for it.):D

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!! :jester:

reminds me of the group of idiots ranting two on in high skewl :D :laugh:

looks nice and clean...

Brad, what's the market on one that clean with a little detailing nowadays?? never owned, or ran one... yet :D

J

Dan
thanks for the explanation. you didn't owe it to us but thanks anyway. glad to see this was not blatant. at least we may still have some integrity among us ASers. ahhhh life goes on.

ar-15??? I saw a mythbusters were they cut a tree down with a machine gun- looks fun but the 660 might be more economical for cutting.

I wish I had an ar-15 to trade you for that 660!!! The Red Rider probably won't cut it :laugh:

$200 Wild THANGY

I should ask this guy if he is charging extra for the dirt? Maybe he means $20.00?

Chainsaw

200$
If interested, email me ChristopherGissell@yahoo

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited:
Homelite C-72 and 1050 Auto Saw - $220 (Alderson, WV.)

Two Homelite saws. First is a C-72 with bow and Second is a 1050 Auto with standard bar. Both run and oilers work fine. $220 for both. Can deliver to areas near Roanoke, VA when I'm in the area. Please CALL vs. e-mail for best results (something less than a month!). 304-646-4727

Homelite C-72 and 1050 Auto Saw

Back