I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT is a Husky 359? Actually a Husqchina?

HUSQVARNA CHAIN SAW 20 INCH BLADE model 359 :rolleyes2:

3n43p03l15T35P15S3b89032f29cdc7be14a7.jpg

John H.

STIHL 076 runs good? ... $150

Found a listing right by my normal work area, here in Wisconsin. 2 days old. Messaging mail box full.

Spelled Stihl wrong, put an "o" in the number(o76) instead of (076) in the title.
Normally would be hard to find searching. Elderly voice on message. No picture.

Full mail box may mean found by many, already, but will keep tabs on it.

It's long gone. :cry:

Found a listing right by my normal work area, here in Wisconsin. 2 days old. Messaging mail box full.

Spelled Stihl wrong, put an "o" in the number(o76) instead of (076) in the title.

I would take that in a heart beat! With the new side port cylinder. Great modding saw. I almost went with that then the J'red 2163 I just bought, for a heck of a lot more. $80? ... Send it out here. I'll cover ya!

I texted the guy 2 hr. after ad went in, no reply- yet. It's SO cheap there's something odd I fear- or it went the first hour most likely. Will report if I end up with it, didn't see it on the Acres Collector's list so I thought it wasn't real but I guess the newest stuff isn't on there yet.

John H.

I texted the guy 2 hr. after ad went in, no reply- yet. It's SO cheap there's something odd I fear- or it went the first hour most likely. Will report if I end up with it, didn't see it on the Acres Collector's list so I thought it wasn't real but I guess the newest stuff isn't on there yet.

John H.

I don't much trust a lot of the info I find on the Acres site....... For what a new one cost I would go with the new 365XT instead, but for $80 I would have a 359 in my trunk.

John H.

I called him about 30 min ago. He still has it available,till cash hits the door.I said send it to me, but he wants local. GO GET IT!

I called him about 30 min ago. He still has it available,till cash hits the door.I said send it to me, but he wants local. GO GET IT!

Ad is gone, he sold it tonight I guess- just when I decided to call. NOW I know not to look a gift horse in the mouth, or rely on the Acres site to heavily! Thanks though,

John H.

The saw had a side oil cap , small fuel tank and the decomp was plugged in the upper center hole. Which put this saw as a 051. It had a 24 inch 404 bar and chain which the tip was junk. And a bad bar oil leak into the engine. Smoked half of the county out. Supposed to been rebuilt and had gobbs of compression. But, how much of that was due to the bar oil?
Bob

Chain Saw... Dolmar Brand New (Milwaukee)

Date: 2011-08-08, 4:56PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 3 Brand New Chain Saws... Dolmar Saws with warranties!! Way cheaper than any dealers price!!

PS-420 $329.99 Store My Price $269 With Bar & Chain
PS-7900 $859.99 Store My Price $680
PS-6400 569.95 store My Price $455

Call Aaron at 920 627-8111 or 414 322-9251

Chain Saw... Dolmar Brand New

The saw had a side oil cap , small fuel tank and the decomp was plugged in the upper center hole. Which put this saw as a 051. It had a 24 inch 404 bar and chain which the tip was junk. And a bad bar oil leak into the engine. Smoked half of the county out. Supposed to been rebuilt and had gobbs of compression. But, how much of that was due to the bar oil?
Bob

Well, I feel better now. Thanks, Bob!

Ad is gone, he sold it tonight I guess- just when I decided to call. NOW I know not to look a gift horse in the mouth, or rely on the Acres site to heavily! Thanks though,

John H.

John,

if your EVER not sure on ANY saw value, shoot me a PM, or call ... I KNOW these things...

the 359's bring 2-300 ALL the time... damn good saw (After some massaging... ;) )

J

Chain Saw - $250 (Natomas)

Eager Beaver Chain Saw for sale 3.7ci 30" model number 60013302 runs fine but no chain on it

Contact me at 916-243-9697 or at [email protected] my name is Gabe

Chain Saw - $200 (Natomas)

Poulan Counter Vibe 3400 24". Works fine
$200 obo
Contact me at 916-243-9697 my name is Gabe or email me at [email protected]

Yeah, alright I think this guy carries a 215 card.

McCulloch 1-86 for $50

Here you go fellas, looks like something you Mac guys would like. I don't know much about the older saws but this looks like a beast, possibly a geardrive? Maybe a good deal for someone close by. Only thing that scares me is the words "locked up" but may be something simple or maybe good for parts. BTW, this is NOT my saw.

Mcculloch Chain Saw

Mcculloch Chain Saw - $50 (Lake Oconee Eatoton,Ga.)
Date: 2011-08-09, 5:29PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have an old Mcculloch 1-86 chainsaw..It comes with a 20" bar and chain..I was running it one day to show it off and the clutch overheated and locked up on it.50 dollars or best offer..

Last edited:
Back