I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Loggingengineer I noticed your Contra, looks nice, my girlfreind wants to buy it for me badly but I keep telling her NO!! no offense I want it but have other wants too, I've purchased way to many saws lately. MAYBE, its in my watch list. And we're even kinda local.
Nice saw

I need to find a girlfriend who wants to buy me saws. That's awesome!!!

Hey Loggingengineer I noticed your Contra, looks nice, my girlfreind wants to buy it for me badly but I keep telling her NO!! no offense I want it but have other wants too, I've purchased way to many saws lately. MAYBE, its in my watch list. And we're even kinda local.
Nice saw

Tell your girlfriend you'd rather have a new MS 880. Rockport.....I think I've seen your 044/440s on ebay and CL.

Nice saw

Wait a second here ... your GF can identify a Contra?

Wants to buy it for you?

Can she cook?

Has a job?

The he** with saws, keep HER! :rock:

Contras and cookin???

Wait a second here ... your GF can identify a Contra?

Wants to buy it for you?

Can she cook?

Has a job?

The he** with saws, keep HER! :rock:

She knows some good saws
Loves to buy saws for me
CAN'T COOK
Works as a Millright in a lumber mill
I'll keep her!!! She buys me saws.

Latest posts

Back