I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome

Stihl 090 Custom!! | eBay

Can not wait to see what this beauty brings........

That's the most awesome sounding saw I have seen on any you tube vids. Now I don't have the experience running all sorts of old heavy metal saws you guys do, but that thing qualifies, just based on sound, as a true monster.

edit: what kind of HP do you think this thing has? Sounds like a hotrod motocross bike, old school.

Last edited:
That's the most awesome sounding saw I have seen on any you tube vids. Now I don't have the experience running all sorts of old heavy metal saws you guys do, but that thing qualifies, just based on sound, as a true monster.

edit: what kind of HP do you think this thing has? Sounds like a hotrod motocross bike, old school.

Thats mine bro lol, selling a few of my toys gotta get this bulldozer for super cheap:clap:

LOL....how did he get kyocera out of kioritz??

Compared to the manglings of "McCulloch" that we see, that last one is at least somewhat understandable. Still stupid, as all the guy needs to do is LOOK at the saw while typing or writing up the damn ad. Same with the McCulloch sellers....

Back