I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just figured I had to post this.....

[video=youtube;cpVFC7bMtY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVFC7bMtY0[/video]

I posted that in WTF a little while ago. It was a computer monitor. Apparently it was broken. Go figure.;)

seems to be a little money hungry to me ! the next thing he will charge them 16 bucks in the state but 300 to candada but if he bought a saw from you ,I now its brand new 346xp with out you being a dealer to back this saw I can only give you 300 bucks for it dismantle it and make a thousand dollars on ebay

I agree with you guys. That is certainly a PM850. I could also use one of those coarse thread DSP valves. An AS member (who lives within a couple hours of me, and has a limp)
has a nice PM800 without a DSP valve. He has stated that he'd like to retrofit with a DSP valve if possible. If you'd PM me your source of these course thread DSP valve I'll see that he's taken care of.:D

I bought a DSP on evil-bay a bunch of years ago and a second from a "part-time" type dealer that I bought a bunch air filters and odd parts (muffler, bar plates, air filter cover, etc).

bob

i'm selling one of my 136's

i got this e-mail:
You still have it up for sale?

i replayed yes it is

Subject: Re: Husqvarna 136 with 16" bar chainsaw - $175 (santa rosa)
To: "dave XXXXX" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 10:00 AM

Hi,
Am glad it's available. I'm going on a business trip to London but I will instruct my assistant to prepare and mail your payment which I'm sure you will get in about 5 - 7 business days. I'll add $30 extra for the delay. I can only pay via money order or cahier check as am going on a business trip now so send me your info (i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number) so payment can be mailed out immediately. I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the payment. Awaiting your info.
Thanks

i replayed

also i forgot to say in my ad that spammers will be shot for free!
do you still want it?

Latest posts

Back