I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That things actually worth 300-500 right?

Wonder how big of a crack rock 3 grand will buy him?

I wish I had thought to advertise my saws on the bathroom counter. That show somewhat of a personal connection I think..

No, I think it's worth more that 500.......

Yeah, i honestly dont know on old old saws like that. But for 5 grand i think id rather have two of those fake a*# stihl 090G's for sale on ebay.

Im sure the seller would happily copy and paste a second listing for me for another 2,500.

You can always tell the single guys. Photograph saws in the bathroom, kitchen counter, on the dining room table, . . . (or at least soon to be single again after the wife sees these photos!)

Philbert

Custom pioneer chainsaw

"The blade can rotate 360 degrees, I'm selling for a friend so I'll let the pictures do the talking. He figures its worth $5.000. "

what could I do with thirty thousand if it were true ? :jester:

DSCN0604.jpg

Custom pioneer chainsaw

"The blade can rotate 360 degrees, I'm selling for a friend so I'll let the pictures do the talking. He figures its worth $5.000. "

OK, I'll pay the $5.000.; I read that as $5.00, as in five dollars. The difference between periods and commas is very important when dealing with money ;).

Dusty NOS, or used then recrated? Either way it's be cool to have :msp_thumbup:.

A shamless poulan plug

poulan chainsaw 2900
poulan chainsaw 2055

I found these today, they were left outside, on a table, from a yard sale held this weekend. It was pouring rain and the guy just left them sitting there in the rain. New fuel line in one and a starter cord in the other was all they needed. Believe me the price was right.

Back