I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to need more than that!!

Maybe, maybe not. This time of year lots of guys drain their boat tanks and re-fill with fresh stabilized gas so they won't have problems in the spring, especially now with ethanol in the gas. When I do this, I put the gas in my old beater pickup - it burns it with no problems.

Maybe, maybe not. This time of year lots of guys drain their boat tanks and re-fill with fresh stabilized gas so they won't have problems in the spring, especially now with ethanol in the gas. When I do this, I put the gas in my old beater pickup - it burns it with no problems.

I agree, dump it in any 4-stoke and enjoy free gas, dump it in the $1000 chainsaw without a least separating the water, your begging to list your saw for sale needing a new top end. Honestly, most of the separation happens at the gas station before you pump it. But I'm not taking that chance.... you should call, quick trip over the bridge... BAM.. free gas!

150 USD north of where it should be. J.M. .02

I agree. It looks cherry and is a W model (full wrap), but that's pretty high. They're going for more and more on feebay however. There was a guy selling a few really cherry ones like that on feebay. IIRC the nicest ones went for around $300-$350. My SXL-925W isn't near as nice as that one.......but I also don't have near that much into it either.

I agree, dump it in any 4-stoke and enjoy free gas, dump it in the $1000 chainsaw without a least separating the water, your begging to list your saw for sale needing a new top end. Honestly, most of the separation happens at the gas station before you pump it. But I'm not taking that chance.... you should call, quick trip over the bridge... BAM.. free gas!

You're right Randy, but somebody beat me to it - it's already gone.

Back